Reviews for A Red Rose
CaliXiNamiKai chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
You need to continue this Story! You can't just leave it at that kind of cliffhanger and not except to get angry reviews

always-kh chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i love squiffie and namiku sokai not as much but it was still very good. and cute.
crazyemosrock chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
INSANELY CUTE!
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
the ending was funny
skippinsunday chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
iloveitiloveitiloveit! this feels like a one shot to me so i wont ask you to update.

the endin was funny! AFTER ALL THAT TROUBLE... she hated purple roses.

but i give him props for the originality.

bye!
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Wow this was hilarious, Sora gone looking for flowers only to have her not like 'em? Hilarious! Yay! Another person doing a couple drabble collection! YAY! I ish not the only one. Umm for a request perhaps ... I donno a SquallxKairi, AerithxSora, CloudxKairi one-sided romance. I've never seen anyone do one and it sounds intersting. Anyways please upate soon -grins-
leave me alone already chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Okay, so my foot's asleep and making me CRAZY! So I decided to pass the time by surfing around profiles... somehow I ended up on yours. And so I scrolled down and found out-SUPRISE!- has struck again! I had this review for this and pressed the submit button AND IT SAID IT WENT THROUGH, but it's not there! doesn’t deserve a petition (or five thousand), they deserve to be HAMMERED OUT OF EXISTANCE! GR!

Dynamite, anyone? *looks around*

Okay, so you're prolly gonna know what I'm going to say for a story-YURA PLEASE! I don't have any particular plot-ish thing in mind, but I'd really like a Yura. You know how obsessed I am, right?

Okay, back to the REVIEW thing.

When Sora fainted under Kairi because she didn't like purple roses... *giggles* I'm sure you, as the author, knows exactly how I feel about that. And the dash of Squffie (even if Yuffie was a tad OOC) didn't hurt. And when Squall-I mean Leon- was desperate for roses... Yeah. Exactly.

YAY! My foot isn't asleep any more. FINNALY!

Oh well. Update soon!
fatalxbeautee chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
OMG.

The end was HILARIOUS.

Poor Sora...

I'm a fan of SoKai, so whenever you can... you know what to do.
Cruz Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wait, so Sora was gone for a year looking for flowers? and yuffie was very occ, but other then that, it was great, thats gotta suck for sora, hell I'd pass out to

well, I'll keep reading

Later...
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Thats great! You should do Squffie's version of the story.
DivineSunSHiNE chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
*laughs*thats so sad!all that trouble for nothen'!Poor sora...anyways Great story!.It rocked!
Raccoon48 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
*laughs hysterically* THAT WAS SO FUNNY! LOL! i was laughing through the whole thing! (whoa, and it really was long, congrats!)

"“I really hate purple roses, Sora.” She told him.

Sora, the powerful Keyblade master, bane of Heartless and the dark, stared at her wild-eyed and fainted dead beneath her."

HAHAHAHAHAA! SO FUNNY! POOR SORA! *huggles plushie* And Squall and Yuffs were so entertaining...

*sigh* Well, you know mah fav pairing, SoKai (duh) so i can't really suggest that AGAIN but hm... XD Do something really obscure - that would be so crazy... o

anyways, GREAT JOB and can't wait for the update, and also for updates on DC, W2D2H and Rebuilding Lives! (good luck w that one)lol

THIS IS WAY TOO LONG so bye! Thanks for awesomeness!