Reviews for Breakup’s and Makeup’s
cannotstopwriting chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
A really good one shot, well written!
RonLuvR chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
i thot it was realy cute! nice jib D
Ron and Hermione Shipper chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
A few words I thought it was fabulos I have been reading your storys they are fabulos great work and don't stop writing make one of them maybeing Ron asking Hermione to "marry" him?
Jessikur chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I loved this one. And the ending was good.

I'm putting this on my favorites.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Now this one-shot was awesome! I really like how you made it so original and so in-character. Great job. Loved it.

Heather
chocolatefroggy chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
PERFECT. I love fics like this. They're my very favorite kind!
Lorelai the Coffee Slayer chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
aw! that was cute! i liked it!
quidditchgirl13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Aw, that was adorable!
Fidelian chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I really loved this! I smiled all the way through. Very cute.
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
aw that was really cute. this line was the best: “Is it true?” Ron blurted out before he could restrain himself. Hermione blinked. “Do you want it to be?” she asked, in no more than a whisper.

i loved that. the only thing i would advise you to do to make this better would be to start a new paragraph when you change speakers. that would make it easier to read.

thanks for reading my story, good job, and good luck w/ your future fics!
Hilary Potter chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hey! great story, I really liked it! Very cute, and I am like 250 % for Ron and Hermione (Lavender is just annoying) so, I love any good Ron/Mione fic!

Thanks for reading and reviewing to my story, "I Know What you did Last Term"...I changed my username from "iWILLmarryDanielRadcliffe" to Hilary Potter, so yeah, you probably don't recognise my name, but now you know!

take care!

-Hilary
AnimeGurl chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
*clap clap clap* Good job... Very good job. I congradulate you. *throws chicken on a stick up in the air* WOOHOO! But really, it was a good story... nice and fluffy. I need to write more like that. *gets notepad* ...
magentabear chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I absolutely loved the ending to this. "You better be careful... People might actually think you're upset about breaking up with Lavender." That was hilarious.

The rest was all pretty good, too. RHr is the best.
bree chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
this rox my sox. The story is origanal. And I love how you wrote om writing.

BREE