Reviews for Twisted Reality
icecreamapparition chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
I'm afraid this is turning into a tragedy because of two reasons... Misao's condition and the lack of update. heheh. I hope you don't mind if I say that I still hope for a happy ending? Or at least, the nearest to happy that the fic can offer. Reading the whole fic in one go felt like a burden in my shoulders. It was well written and painful to read at the same time. I believe they deserve a happy ending after all this. Anyway, I just reviewed to tell you that all chapters, from 1 to 14, were read with love! I could tell how you took your time to write all those details in the story and I want you to know that reading it has been worth it. :)
icecreamapparition chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
I am seriously in love with this chapter! Everything goes well with my perception of Aoshi in the anime. I had to remind myself while reading that this is an AU and is not part of the real story. I'm really impressed. :D

The previous chapters are good, too, but I am a bit uncomfortable with the idea that two of 'returning' characters are falling in love with Misao.
MimixTHExDeceitful chapter 14 . 3/16/2008
I love this story! I began reading it 4 hours ago and couldn't stop. I cant wait for the next update!
inuyashagirl22 chapter 13 . 9/27/2006
:P at first i wasn't too fond of reading this fic because Aoshi had amnesia but now i REALLYrealyREALLY like it.
Dark-Plague2863 chapter 14 . 6/20/2006
Ah! Please dont let this story die, it was brilliant!

I hope you do chose to update it eventually, it would be a waste if this were never finished.

-Da Plague
Alatre chapter 14 . 1/24/2006
Ok, at the moment I am in shocked silence. And I want to apologize for my past review I figured i read something wrong. I also want to apologize for not reviewing every chapter but I just had to keep going. This is a wonderful fic, I love the twists and turns. It is kind of hard to remember that it is a different Aoshi since he hasn't been around her but it seems like he has...I love this fic, thanks for writing it.

Sincerly, C. Jordan
Alatre chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Uh, just one thing...where did Aoshi get the kodachi? did I miss that part? Because I could have sworn that he gave them to Saitou and he gave them to Okina and Misao tried to kill herself with them...oh well. Later, C. Jordan
Lady Nephenee Ranulf chapter 14 . 1/11/2006
ARGH! HURRY UP AND UPDATE ALREADY! I really love this story- it's so well written! One thing though- I notice that sometimes you change tenses. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it's kinda funky looking. Again- please update soon- I IMPLORE YOU!
MA fan chapter 14 . 12/30/2005
i luv it. Update soon! (i'm liking Kamatari x Misao at the moment :D)
Shura chapter 14 . 11/30/2005
No it's okay...u still update faster than some stories! No, I really love this chapter...is this what you call 'twisted reality'

i side with Soujirou O.o

XD
Midly chapter 14 . 11/28/2005
_

This story just keeps getting better and better...

I SHALL BE PREPARED FOR AN ONSLAUGHT OF LOVE TRIANGLE(?)! kama

so excited
Yami-neko chapter 14 . 11/25/2005
I love it

I have no comments...cuz it's too awesome
Sou-chan Daisuki chapter 14 . 11/24/2005
...I should really get an account...

SOU'S BCK AH and Kama too

I'm so happy

ur story just keeps getting better and better.

How can I possibly love this story more
Keelin chapter 14 . 11/24/2005
LALALALA U UPDATED! AS EXPECTED FROM A FAST UPDATER/ INSPIRATIONAL WRITER!

Wow, I seriously didn't expect that guy to be Aoshi's dad visitin' Megumi's bro. - -...

Then again, ur chappies always hold surprises... see ya around! (and please update 'Her Smile!
dead star-shine chapter 14 . 11/23/2005
hm..wats going to happen?..neways...isnt misao lucky?she has aoshi all to herself like she ,sort of.