Reviews for Twisted Reality
Yuki chapter 14 . 11/23/2005
yes, the return of Sou and Kamatari...but something smells fishy here...maybe I'm just paranoid? Seems like Dan-na has something in store...

Keep it up my friend!
Musa chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
What an awesome story! TH eplot and everything... it's somehow straightforward and thorough yet vague enough to leave the reader pondering...
Mitsuki chapter 14 . 11/23/2005
( another of my fav song!)

Wow...your fic..is...getting...cooler...and...cooler...and...COOLER!

Woah, I've got nothing to say this is awesome please update soon! (snd ur other fic too _)
Charmed Wolf chapter 14 . 11/23/2005
YAY! WHAT IS COOL STORY! i'm liking this the chapter, so keep writing this story!
MindIIBody chapter 14 . 11/23/2005
Hee hee hee :D so cruel...so cruel, but SO GOOD as well! _ please continue again sometime soon ne? I simply LOVE this story! _
Da Weasel Girl chapter 14 . 11/23/2005
I'm completely ecstatic...more Aoshi/Misao angst..

they aren't exactly close yet, and then you threw Sou and Kama into this mix! I can't wait to read more!

(oh yea...the one who visited Megumi's bro...how could he not be shocked by Dan-na scars (or mechanical arms)...but I'm sure you'd have the answer for us in the next chappie update soon!
Anime OO Otaku chapter 14 . 11/22/2005
_!

You updated yay! So Sou-chan and Kamatari's back? OMG... I really love this chapter...I seriously can't wait for more!
Taltoz chapter 13 . 11/15/2005
You must continue i say. Leaving me hanging like this...prove me wrong by updating!

Seriously angsty fic and I must say well-done on the suspense. For most parts we really have no idea what's gonna happen. oh yeah, is that Shinomori Dan-na a tad...mental? (probably is since he fell from the cliff...heck, he was mental to begin with!)

Update soon!
warriors blue chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
You know, even when I write Aoshi/Misao Angsty fanfics, I get all emotional.I cant seem to take too much of why they are , I remember reading through your story a few months back; but could'nt get myself to keep reading since I got all I JUST browsed through your chapters and caught a little bit of the story here and there. I promised myself that when I feel like reading a heavy angsty story, I would come back and read I'm sorry that I cant give you a proper review for this one. When get around to reading it, I definitely will give you a , thanks a lot for reviewing my ya around!
Midly chapter 13 . 11/12/2005
bleh I said i was gonna finish reading it but then later when I reread your story again I realize i forgot to review it - -

Very awesome chapter...but you can't just leave it hanging like that! So they kissed...and? Gah!

I'm sure you have things planned out after their kiss but..update so I can know for certain? pretty please with 'aoshi' on top? Kenshin on top? Sano? Sou? Kama? lol
distantdreams chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
this is a nice fic, but Misao seems to be becoming a Mary-Sue like character. She can't learn all the techniques in such a short time! People are powerful if they even master one, but she's gone and mastered them all. I agree she could use a technique like the Futae no Kiwame, but teaching her to use a katana like Soujiro? On the other hand, I must commend your knowledge about Okita Souji of the Shinsengumi. So Misao has tubercolosis?

As for the romance, the one with Aoshi seems rather rushed. I know she has been waiting for him to niotice her virtually all her life, but you seemed to pay more attention to the romantic possibilities between the ex-Juppongatana members and her.

Nevertheless, your writing is of a very high quality, and I really enjoyed reading it.
Midly chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
Wow, I have to say your story is really cool. I'm going to finish reading it tomorrow! It's is very well written.
Shura chapter 13 . 10/31/2005
_ U update faster than most stories...and I love this one. It is long-awaited and I think u did a great job on it.

(oh yeah, Dan-na's mechanical arm? what's that? And is that his real name...?)

Update ASAP!
Keelin chapter 13 . 10/31/2005
I've got nothing to say...it's one great chapter. By the way, do you have fun in Halloween? It was awesome.

Update soon!
Yami-neko chapter 13 . 10/31/2005
It's such a sweet chapter. And i like the chapter title...it fits. Keep it up.
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »