Reviews for Renegade Hearts
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
Witty a very witty story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
naa, it's alright.

Ooh! a doorbell!
Chiisarin chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
I beg of you to continue you this. Beg. Bring-you-cookies(and reviews) beg. Cause there is simply not enough good Yuriku out here.

(...and cause it's nice to have a Cloud who isn't completely "...")

] Have a nice day! (It's always good to end a beg with a smily face. Smily faces are cool. Neat. Awesome. Just like this story. ])
Pasasword69 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
awesome
LadyKisaragi chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
Geeze, Yuffie is being quite the little SOB and b*tch isn't she? Sorry for the words, but it's true ya know. Tch, just overly emotional really. She's just emotionally disturbed I suppose.

Nice work.
Astaldotholwen chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
This fic is even more amusing when Candace is all drugged up as she is right now.

She disagree's with having surgery, and asks that Tally says no to it.

The part I beta'ed of this, made me feel all warm and happy inside.

I was really excited about the part with the kitten.

But I'm tired.

I'm always tired.

I need a full-stomach again.
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Riku's kinda mean but hey that's Riku for you. Yuffie has an anger-management issue lol and Cloud he's just Cloud. I like your story all the humor is great yay humor!
miyori chapter 8 . 6/9/2006
[ cant sign in ]

sorry for reviewing ur ficts as anon,

but i'm using my comp rite now so i cant log in O

damn cookies.

so yeah.

ti was great chapt tho, i love it

YURIKU PWNS

srsly, i /worship/ YURIKU

I LOVE you, ta-chan

awesome work!

plz udpate soon, esp ur cloka ;DD

that fict RAWKS teh sox ;3

UPDATE

[ wew, i finally reviewed ur three newest ficts! YAY! ]

[ pahh, i always review urs tho ]

;DD

LUFFOO

. KARAMEII/MIYORI/fe-lia;
Shizuka Usagi chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
Yes, an update! I think this is one of the only few multichapter Yuriku fics written. Is the repeating of the kiss scence an example of foreshadowing? Or maybe the development of Riku's feelings toward Yuffie? Guess I'll have to see in the next chapter.
Annjirika chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
YAH! THIS MAKES ME HAPPY. The trip to the store was definitely refreshing cause all your chapters are so (deliciously) dark and then there was this one. With fangirls and Cloud and a really really store-stupid Riku. Truly excellent job as usual. I'm even willing to forgive that the update took six years. -slow glare- Heart you.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
Naa, it didn't seem that scattered to me. A kitten? Riku never pinned me as the type! He feels guilty? He should dammit! Ok, yeah, it was good, buh-bye.
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
Awesome fic
Astaldotholwen chapter 7 . 4/25/2006
*clears throat*

Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute!

That was bloody fantastic.

And next time Ann says anything to you about length *snicker, scoff, giggle* you tell me! I'll straighten her out!

Can I *please* mention how damn SEXY Riku was in this fic? I wanted to jump into the PC and snog the hell out of him I swear. Seriously, force Yuffie to forget Squall. And have her just kiss the hell out of Riku for me.

I can't believe I'm begging these sorts of actions for a cracked pairing.

What am I going to do with myself!

Candace

Please update soon?

With some mention of kissing? Or even hand-holding. I can deal with that.
Astaldotholwen chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
The head-desking has made this fic completely and utterly ace.

And the fact there was a grammar correction - that has made my night! My entire night! And even makes me feel confident for my exam tonight . . . for some reason...

Though, if he put an -ly on the end, it would of made Yuffie and I happy giggles*

(And?” she raised one slim dark eyebrow at him, chewing on a particularly large mouthful of tomato and mince.

“Uh… that. You got over it quick.”

“Riku, that was bad grammar,” she chided him. “It would have been better to say ‘fast’ instead of ‘quick’ in that instance-”

He snorted.)

But good Yuffie, we want a grammatically correct Riku for when we head-desk him good. But, keep him in top condition - we also don't want him completely *worn* out .

I'm dying to read the next chapter, so, ja!

Candace
fukaimorispirit chapter 7 . 4/6/2006
Please reveiw(puppy eyes)please. Your story is so awesome. I really need some stories to read during SAT. Write