Reviews for Exposure
Acute Delirium chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
It's easy to forget because of their chemistry but Logan and Veronica sure were NASTY to each other before and after they dated.
GreenFaeriefly chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
teh first time i read this fic was right after season one ended. and i have been obsessed with finding it since i have reastablished my veronica mars obsession. i don't know what it is about it, but i really, really love this fic.
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Christ... this story is awesome. No way around it. Amazing.
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I just have to say that I enjoyed this fic very much so. It was so cute and funny. I love how they discussed their problems, but made up at the end! *sigh* gotta love the LoVe!
SeluciaV chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
OK, this is the second fic in a row I've read by you and this one is even better than the last-and that one was awesome! I love that you made them talk about everything that had happened to them and between them without it being a fight or a who was worse to whom scenario. It was like they shed the pain with each item of clothing until they were free of the past, as emotionally naked as they were physically naked, but free to just be together. And be HAPPY! Did I mention how much I adore this fic? Cause I do. It's simply brilliant. Total fanfic perfection IMHO.
Woody-Bennet chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Really good! Please write a sequel. And this is totally something that LoVe would do.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Nice. This was very well done. I'm new to Veronica Mars, but the first episode I saw was the first kiss episode. Talk about chemistry... I'm now a LoVer for life. I've been through all the transcripts and I know all of the transgressions and progression to this relationship. All I can really say is that I loved this piece. I hope to see a LOT more.
Kat chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow! That was amazing! and may I add, sexy as hell! I love the raw emotion going on uderneath the surface. I have to admit, this is definitely one of my favorite VM/LoVe fanfics! I think this scene would play out wonderfully on screen...talk about some truly happy LoVers! ;-) Great job!
Marnielynn chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I loved it! Thanks for the great fic!
moondust0109 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I loved it. That actually would be a good way for them to work out their problems. Call RT! Anyway, it was well written and very expressive. Write more!

~*~
kt chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Best story I have read in a long time...I was crying right along with Veronica...BRAVO...
eternalgorithm chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
the end? no.
Brynn chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
It was so different and i really enjoyed it-Good Job!
Diana Joy chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I think this might be the best way for them to resolve their issues. I wish this would happen on the show. I love the half naked Logan. Will their be a sequel?
sara chapter 1 . 8/15/2005