Reviews for Bloodstained
alfamky chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
"think riddle think" riddle thought for a minute and then it hit, that was fast! interesting progression
penpaperaser chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I love the snippet of the scene with the Bloody Baron. Very artistically written, I find the line about bloodstained eyes very powerful.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I loved this, it was awesome
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Very interesting. Sorry if my reviews get repetitive after a while, but that's what I think of your stories; they are interesting and I like them, ha!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I liked how you wrote Tom Riddle and his partnership with the Bloody Baron. Thanks for writing.
Hawkin chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I really like the way you depicted Riddle, and describe the scene. Your choice of word is fabulous. I will had this story to my community: Tom Riddle Centric fic.

Basilisk's Fang
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Bloody wicked! O_O I love this!

Funeral Lilies chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Wow, this was very interesting! I'm always impressed by writers who use canon in their fics, I should do that more often myself... I really like your pen-name too, btw :D
L. Dora Willows chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I love it! Very very amazing,and completely original! Thank you so much for reviewing my story!
Bagge chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
A creepy take on Tom Riddle, and a highly imaginative use of the bloody baron. One of the very few times I have seen him used in fanfic, and the single most interesting. Well done.
meg chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
heres a poem:

soz i felt like it ok?

best friends:

Today I found a friend,

Who knew everything I felt.

She knew my every weakness,

And the problems I've been dealt.

She understood my wonders,

And listened to my dreams.

SHe listened to how I felt about life and love,

And knew what it all means.

Not once did she interupt me,

Or tell me I was wrong.

She understood what I was going through,

And promised she'd stay long

I reached out to this friend

To show her that i care

To pull her close and let her know

How much I need her there

I went to hold her hand

To pull her a bit nearer

And realized that this perfect friend I found

Was nothing but my mirror.

MOKUBAisMINE chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wow. *smiles evily* I like this... I wouldn't have thought that the bloody baron would get involved in it, after all, he is a school ghost. Great thinking on your part.
Purple Loom chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Ooh dark and creepy... The history was good, the small bits of background knowledge, you didn't make anything irreasonable pertaining to the past. Not many fics with the Bloody Baron, this was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Creepy, and good. Really good.

The first original fanfic I have read in AGES.
Tariq chapter 1 . 8/14/2005