Reviews for Sola's Questions
Ani's Girl chapter 1 . 3/4
sad. but I feel like it needed to be written. very good.
Lizabethia chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
So nicely written! Very good dialogue driven story. I do have question...the object Sola found was a box? A box with her last name-Skywalker-on it? Just clarifying!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Very nice.
AAA chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow. That was an interesting ending.
VioletEyes14 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Very good ending! It was cool seeing the story from a different perspective. Amazing writing!
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
So sad! What did the box say, what was in it? So so sad, even though it's not from Anakin's point of view it really draws sympathy for his suffering and you have a greater understanding of why he became Vader and stayed that way.
chawk1993 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Great sad story. I just have one little thing that I noticed that wasn't quite right. Anakin and Padme had been married 3 years not 5. You were really close. I love how you have written this. It has a lot of emotion. I look forward to reading more of your stories. :)
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
omg thats sad but i liked it but wat i wanna no was wat was written on the box and wat was inside it XD
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Very nice. The end where Anakin wrote on Padme's grave was a wonderful way for Sola to find out. And the last paragraph was wonderful!

Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Very dramatic- but in a good way. Any sister would have questions and confusing- especially with each new clue.

thequietestone chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
So sad!

I'm crying now, as I write this

What Anakin wrote on the gravestone was so sweet!

This time, I beg you to wait for me Padme.

Sola worked it out really well, though.
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
That was so sad! But it was beautiful too. I was nearly crying at the end. But, what was in the box? I'm not sure I get it.
FlyingFaeriesDance chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
That was a powerful piece of writing. The emotion was flowing through it so strongly. I loved your view into what Sola thought of Padme's death.

glitteratiglue chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This one is even better I think - I almost cried. Fab x
iri-skywalker chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
this story was heart-breaking, full of feeling.