Reviews for Hylian Kings
SwanDestiny chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
This is one of my favorite fan fictions ever, and you are basically my idol. It's amazing how you were able dot add so much depth, characterization, emotion, and feeling into just 13 chapter.

All the chapters have a truly powerful meaning to them. I loved Sheik, and how he was a messenger of the gods. I also find everything in this fanfiction to have a special theme to the readers, and beyond the romance and everything, everything is great.

This my second time reading this, and one day, I hope you'll be able to return, even if for a little while, to write one of you amazing one-shots. I really do love all of your writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Yay
Twilight Prince chapter 13 . 3/29/2015
Excellent conclusion, and an awesome story all the way around! I love the loose adaptation to such a well known Disney story. At the same time, you really made the story your own with so much creativity, flair, and imagery. Bravo!
RZ1 LoZ Mode chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
POOP
RandomButLoved chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
Disney endings are the best endings. I knew that I was gonna love it from the outset, and I loved it. So thank-you, for writing such beautiful stories -
RandomButLoved chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
Three days...
That wasn't a short chapter at all, it was amazing! I loved Link's last words to Ganondorf, but I wished Nabooru had lived to see it - though war is never kind...
RandomButLoved chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
When you think that things are lightening up... rampage. Can't wait for the climax, though I don't think Link will have to pay for the vase now... :3
RandomButLoved chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Destiny is such a troll. I bet the Three were giggling as they watched X3
Great chappie!
RandomButLoved chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
I love Kotake and Koume in general. I can't wait for the battle looming ahead! -
RandomButLoved chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
I love this version of Sheik. How she was sent by Nayru to aid Zelda. No one has done that, and I applaud you for your genius -
RandomButLoved chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
This really is like The Lion King! X3
RandomButLoved chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Poor Linky... again. He was in shock, but now the past is here to bite; snd I don't think that things will end well for him :'(
RandomButLoved chapter 5 . 10/12/2014