Reviews for Hylian Kings
HAKUN MATATA IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYYYAY
quandani939 chapter 2 . 7/24
HAKUNA MATATA
The Red Of Roses chapter 13 . 6/20
There was the smallest part of me that wanted them to burst out singing. Does that make me extremely cheesy?
Amazing story!
And pleaseeeeeeeee comee back CGM.
I need your storiessss
Molgera chapter 2 . 5/3
That part where Ganondorf told Link that it was his fault Darunia died reminded me of The Lion King.
ZeldaWolf11 chapter 13 . 4/15
That was a wonderful ride! Now I have to take some time to rewatch The Lion King. Your writing was beautiful as ever. I'm sure more than a few people would be upset if you ever quit your writing hobby, because I know I would!

Great job on this. Looking forward to reading more of your works.
Carottal chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
I like how you adjusted the Lion King universe to Zelda's. Best thing was imagining Mikau and Darani as Timon and Pumba. A lot of fun.
After all, it's one of the great joys of those adaptations to see what character was chosen for what character. I loved the hyenas too.
And how you adapted what happened to Simba to fit Link's position.

Well, the problem with those adaptations, because it can't be perfect, right? is that you know what is to come quite well. Still, you managed to surprise me with how the attack went, or Nabooru, or Sheik (during his speech with Link and until he appeared before Zelda, I wondered if it was Zelda in hiding. Thinking, forgive my French, but I reckon you're fluent in French so it shouldn't be a problem, "quand même, elle abuse là !")

Anyway, thanks a lot for the story :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
i like a lots roflolololmao
SwanDestiny chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
This is one of my favorite fan fictions ever, and you are basically my idol. It's amazing how you were able dot add so much depth, characterization, emotion, and feeling into just 13 chapter.

All the chapters have a truly powerful meaning to them. I loved Sheik, and how he was a messenger of the gods. I also find everything in this fanfiction to have a special theme to the readers, and beyond the romance and everything, everything is great.

This my second time reading this, and one day, I hope you'll be able to return, even if for a little while, to write one of you amazing one-shots. I really do love all of your writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Yay
Twilight Prince chapter 13 . 3/29/2015
Excellent conclusion, and an awesome story all the way around! I love the loose adaptation to such a well known Disney story. At the same time, you really made the story your own with so much creativity, flair, and imagery. Bravo!
RZ1 LoZ Mode chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
POOP
RandomButLoved chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
Disney endings are the best endings. I knew that I was gonna love it from the outset, and I loved it. So thank-you, for writing such beautiful stories -
RandomButLoved chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
Three days...
That wasn't a short chapter at all, it was amazing! I loved Link's last words to Ganondorf, but I wished Nabooru had lived to see it - though war is never kind...
RandomButLoved chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
When you think that things are lightening up... rampage. Can't wait for the climax, though I don't think Link will have to pay for the vase now... :3