Reviews for The Eyes Part Two
Elbertina Roberts chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
You and Kybo did a great job with this story. It was like an actual episode on TV's Bonanza. I like it when you added Willy as a ranch hand and mentioning his background. This story is the first I have read that actually stated how Joe got Cochise. Really great. Thank you.
LoveBONANZA chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
This si a great story. Thanks to both of the writers. BUT it would have been better if you had played out the story a little longer. Like about Joes recovery. And stuff like that. But besides from that Good story.
Forever Bonanza chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
Thank you for doing the rest of the story. I was so mad that kybo left it hanging. If it is one thhing I can not stand is not knowing how the story ends. You did a very good job on the rest of this.
Cowgirl4Christ chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
Wahoo! Great ending. You had a few spelling errors and Hop Sing is actually Japanese (if you ever decide to rewrite it), but it was still awesome. I liked how Adam and Ben were 'coaching' him in the tunnel.
Kybo chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
Yay! That was so good. I think you did really great. You took the story and made it better than I could've done.

Bravo, Bravo!

P.S. Nice name. Very nice.
Coyote Phillips chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
It's over? Already? Grr... Just kidding about that last part. Reading this was like watching the Harry Potter movies when each one first came out. I liked the movies so much they seemed shorter than they really are. Same thing with this story.
ackeberlynn chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
Great story, looking forward to the next chapter! Keep it up!
Kybo chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
"Pa, I don't feel so good."

understatement of the century.

Great job. The grammer and spelling has gotten tons better too. It really makes it that much better.

So, it looks like there're only a few chapters to go, can't wait for the next one!

-Kybo
Sherlock's Sparrow chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
Very good! Please update soon!

Yours Sincerely,

Sherlock's Sparrow
coldsunshin chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
Aww, they're together again! Yay, how cute! I love it so please update SOON!
jailey chapter 8 . 5/28/2006
I love this story. Please update again soon.
Sherlock's Sparrow chapter 8 . 5/27/2006
Good story! This has been as good as Part One! Please update soon!

Yours Sincerely,

Sherlock's Sparrow
ackeberlynn chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
Did ever mention I love this story? Keep it up!
Kybo chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
Short...but still good!
Blonde604 chapter 7 . 3/12/2006
The story's good please. Please update soon!