Reviews for Never 'I do,' Never die
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
Rolling Rolling Rolling! Keep those chapters Rolling!
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
AW! I love the way Murrue sprung that on him! You're a genius! GENIUS! That made it perfect! It wasn't cliche or too mushy at all! God you're good. Nice job on that.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
OH MY FLIPPING GAWD DID MU REALLY JUST SAY THAT TO HER? He has a point I guess and I trust his reasons but AUGH. And now Kira's going to give him a piece of his mind. And I just realized I started reviewing again. It's habit, I guess.

"He wants her decision based on love and not in the heat of the moment.”
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
I know I said I wouldn't bother you with more reviews for this story, but I can't help it! I have to say something! Oh gods, I love Dearka so much - he's one of my favorites! - and to see you portray his character so well right off the bat like that makes me want to squeal. It's perfect!

HA! Waltfeld forgot Murrue's name. That's hysterical. Aw poor Mu is so nervous! And Athrun's late, bwahaha. Haha, Kira and Cagalli are so funny trying to hide the surprise party from each other.

A silver ring with a diamond. That fits Murrue PERFECTLY for some reason. I love details like that. I can't wait to see what she says. I promise I'll stop bothering you with huge reviews now. I just like to comment on what I read.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Let me just say before reading your story that I am SO excited to read it. I love the heck out of Gundam SEED, and that's one thing I've already found in common with you. Also, your favorite pairing of Mu/Murrue is the same as mine, and it seems like not many are as ethusiastic about them. I have yet to write a fic with them, though, because I'm afraid to spoil them as a couple. I don't think I could do it. (That's why I stick to either yaoi or general stories where it's more about plot than the pairings, bwaha.) And what else makes me happy is that you haven't seen Destiny yet either, so I don't have to worry about spoilers while reading your stories! I HATE spoilers, and the number of huge things about Destiny that I know already just by accident...augh. I guess I should really get a move on. Well, now that I'm done with my massive intro...ONWARD!

Haha, He still calls her "Captain." I can just picture the cheeky grin on his face when he says it. Oh, are they hosting a party for the kids? That's ncie of them. (By the way, I tend to comment right as I'm reading, so my random sentences are the responses to pieces of the story as it goes on.) Oh geez, Murrue's house burned down? Yeesh.

“But we’re still their Superiors! It would be just too awkward for them to . . . wouldn’t it?” NO! IT WOULDN'T! If I were Kira or Cagalli or someone who'd been around on the Archangel all that time, I'd be so happy to see them finally together! Sheesh Murrue, stop being so self-concious! (I love how I'm talking to her right now and not you.)

Murrue in civilian clothes. I can't really picture it, but I wish I could see a photo of her in the dress you described or something because it sounds really cool. Haha, the idiots who came on time, I love that.

Wow, nice first chapter. In case you haven't noticed, I tend to give massive reviews, so I'll just write the one and read the rest of the chapters afterward. I want to say a few more things before I go, though. One: Nice grammar. Not enough people pay attention to their darn grammar, and I'm a freak about that stuff. I repect you for that! And Two: Characterization is great. You portray those two perfectly and keep with their personalities well, especially Mu. I have a hard time getting his sense of humor across, but you're great at it. You also added a sense of maturity to it all, which is appropriate since these characters are so much older than the main characters of SEED. Keep up the good work! I intend to go read more of your stuff after this.
MapleRose chapter 10 . 1/8/2006
hmm, sounds interesting. I liked this story, it's sweet but with a touch of angst. I really liked how you portrayed both of their fears and hopes, and I'm glad it turned out in the end.

now I'm off to check out your sequel. don't worry, I won't complain, I like bittersweet endings, they're more... interesting. that's why I like the ending to SEED, it's sad, but I still like it -
MapleRose chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
hehe, I liked the ending for the last chapter. but this epilogue is pretty cute too -
MapleRose chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
hehe, woah, another unexpected ending :D

aww, Mu's all flustered and scared, hehe, I guess even the great Hawk of Endymion is scared of something. and kira, nosy kid XD

nice chapter once again, though I still can't quite picture Mu in a suit XD...
MapleRose chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
wow, your chapters just get better and better! again, a nice balance of sweetness and angst.

I like the advice given by Kira, simple, but profound.

I love the conversation between the two, where Mu's being all serious and gentle. the words are simple, but very deep.

my other fave part of the chapter is the scene where Murrue's alone. you did a great job of putting insight into what she's thinking, her doubts and fears, and the way she finally realised what he'd been trying to do.

the ending was unexpected, and I like that about the way you end your chapters, cliffhangers and putting a twist.

kudos to you for portraying both of their characters well! -
MapleRose chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
great chapter. a nice balance of angst/seriousness and light-hearted playfulness.

hmm, I can understand why he's having second thoughts and why he's trying so hard. I'm glad you put this twist in, because not everything would go all smoothly like they wanted, it's more realistic this way.
MapleRose chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
aww, that was sweet. you captured Mu's playfulness really well.

hehe, somehow, I can't quite imagine in in a tux XD
MapleRose chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
aww, sweet ending. and I like the way she said yes, very unexpected.
MapleRose chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
ooh, cool twist! I'm glad she didn't say yes right away, because like Kira said, it would've been heat of the moment. and although I don't think Mu would've proposed in front of everyone, I do think that he'd give her time to think.

I like this chapter. the theme of her past against the future, symbolized by the ring and the necklace. I like the scene where Murrue's thinking about her past, and the similarities between her past and future. the light-hearted interaction between the two was very sweet, and Mu was really in character there.

"She was angry, he’d bug her always just enough."

so true XD. and I like the fact that he does respect her privacy and feelings, even though he was anxious himself.

ooh, surprise ending of the cliffhanger type. :D

great chapter!
MapleRose chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
ooh, cliffhanger ending...

hehe, I think you've captured the Kira and Cagalli cluelessness thing pretty well :D.

hmm, Mu being nervous, somehow I can't quite imagine that... but I guess everyone has doubts and gets nervous once in a while...

Mu's proposing to her in front of everyone? somehow I pictured Mu's proprosal to be more, creative/romantic... poor Murrue... I don't think she'd be happy about that, after all, she's pretty shy...

well, that way just me nitpicking again, you can choose to ignore me -_-;;

oh well, next chapter!
MapleRose chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
hmm, interesting start. I like the scene with the necklace, very sweet and subtle.

a bit of nitpicking though: since both worked for the EA, I don't think that they'd lived in Orb before the war (if they did, wouldn't they be in the Orb military to start?), so if they did live in Orb after, the house probably would be bought after the war...

but that's just me nitpicking -_-;;

nice characterizations though, Mu with his playfulness and Murrue being embarrased...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »