Reviews for The Return of Snape
Love it
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
lovely fiction!
weather changes chapter 24 . 4/19/2015
I am a Chinese reader.(sorry,grammers have some forgive me.)

I like this fiction all the 's personalities are attractive me.

Support author.

Lord and
weather changes chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Very well.

I like it.
Gleas chapter 24 . 3/13/2014
It's not a surprise ending if one was expecting it... XD
it was a wonderful narration and i enjoyed it immensely great plot, character development and of course lovely ending.
Gleas chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
I find myself almost wishing Voldy wins the war o.O Besides... if Voldy knows love... then what power has Harry over him? intriguing... Love this fic by the way :D
darkdranzer chapter 24 . 1/15/2014
this was amazing i love their relationship here so nice
Chef 101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is great! You are an amazing writer. I see that this is complete so I can't wait to read the rest! It's really hard to find good Voldemort/Severus romance. Any suggestions?
asiacheetah chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
"No, I like you the way you are... Horrible... Rude, very cynical... in fact, absolutely perfect."

Love this. In fact, I like your snarky Severous and how he could be AU yet true to character (before the big reveal of Book 7).
welkinsky chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
hay : i have to say ,i really really l love this begin . and the hot air between lord and severus is soooo perfect ! ! i always think lord is so sexy expect good story about him!
music909 chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
i loved this story. it was amazing.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 24 . 12/25/2011
I loved your story! Probably the best way I've ever spent christmas :P
Midnight Axis chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I just wanted to say that your story is one of the best that I have ever read. I must have read it at least three times by now. I'm glad you have the sequel and I'm looking forward to updates on that. I think you are an excellent writer and I can't wait for more stories.
latintaire chapter 24 . 4/24/2011
ohhh i really love it! for a moment in the chapter 20 i thought u're going to kill sev and voldemort! but i really love the end!

hope the prequel or the sequel (with a sev pregnant :P)

kacie1 chapter 24 . 3/3/2011
Just read the whole story - loved it