Reviews for What I Did For Love
Detallista 257 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
HAHA that was a funny chapter.
Dark-Hecate chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
hey, you'e a really good writer, i'm glad i read this.

Nice work. Update before i read the next chapter! YEAH!
ms2 ultimate chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Yayyayay! This is such a god story! I comand you to update now!
Apherion chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Keep going with this. It is so awesome! I love it! I lurve it! I luv it! *catches breath from bouncing around so much* Keep...going...please!*huffs a bit more*

Apherion
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Ed and Winry forever.
fatalxbeautee chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Good story, update soon!
25-faeranHeight chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
Hey people. Sorry the third chapter is taking so long to write, I'm still currently thinking of a plotline for it without rushing things. I'm going to try and do it between today and tomorrow - hopefully I'll get some inspiration by then. And if I don't post it then, feel free to poke at me all you wish. Sorry again, I've got the sixth chapter planned out, but not the third... brilliant. XD Thanks for your patience and reviews!
June chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
OMG - i like this one! i actually do! for most stories, i juz simply like em cuz theyre funny or something, nothing special ... but i really, really like this one! its got an interesting storyline, about vampires and everything, and the characters are different, too! i honestly like this fanfic! keep the good work up!

its kinda cool, really. youve got all the characters, but the main character is still the main character. hes not gonna go overboard, and he doesnt give a damn what the others think, haha...juz like the movies! yaay! XD - i kno this review is super-long (haha, all of mine are) but god, this is good! i especially like the she-wolf haha XP.
GraciousHeart chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
YES! Another great chapter from darukuAtreyu! You're such a wonderful writer, so I hope to see another chapter sometime soon!
Eva Maverx chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
Whoop Whoop! New chapter! _ and it rocks! More and Ed and Win action! Or something romantic (I'm a romantic freak obviously) ehehe but yars, cool story
dream-air chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
update soon ok
dream-air chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
update soon ok
Eva Maverx chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
OMG I don't see why this doesn't have more reviews _ it's freaken awesome! Sexy Ed as a vamp after Win! Awesome awesome! Hopefully some good scenes between the two will come up _ This is seriously a great story and I hope you continue soon
Panku Tasuku chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
Heheh, I like the lenghty chapters. x)

Anywho, great job so far. I like the look on the AU part of the story, very nice. :) Hope to see more work done on this story done soon.
Purple-Meter-Eater chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
Hi Hi! Im really impressed by this story. Cant wait to read the next fun filled chapter of "What I Did For Love!" Please update soon!

P.M.E.