Reviews for First Kiss
Aww it was so cute and adorable! The last line aww you cut it out oh well it was still cute great job!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 1/17
Aww adorable.
zoxy2 chapter 1 . 1/3
Even though I am like 10 years late on this story, I just really wanted to review, and say this was way cute :) also this happened during your first kiss? That seems very awkward.

lop chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
kiss that is it. they should made sex in there bed
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
It was cute, continue it please.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Hahaha I love narusasu
the-emo-uke-boy chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
cute but creepy but still cute
REVIEWER chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
i actually really like this even though naruto and sasuke were both really out of character
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
wow. XD a bit ooc, but cute.
SpryEmmi chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
that was soo cute 3
gaaralover chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
you must be joking! its so tiny! I want more! Im gona cry if you see this review and ignore it! please please please writte more! I loved it bur is so fucking short!

P.S. please!
Izayaaa-Chaaaaaan chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
lol this just made me laugh...alot... lol especially how Sasuke is like we should have stuck with holding hands haha nice
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
-is laughing... HARD- I'm not a huge fan of Naruto (The show) but this was really funny. Great job.
silvergirl1000 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Omg, this is the cutest lil ficcie that's not rated M and is still my fav *foam comes out of the mouth* The... best... fic... evah... must... keep... myself... from... SQUEALING!

It was soo cute, how can anyone think this is crap? I'll skin them alive! With a chainsaw... or sumthin... .

I insanely loved it. You must do more of these fics :)