Reviews for Apologies
Larisa chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I've read all four stories and I love them :)

I like the message of hope in your stories. From my my own life experience I hate when after heavy beatings of one's soul there is nothing left to hold on, when help is coming too late for making a difference.

When hope is gone it's like the soul is killed in body still alive.

Thank you!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This was brilliant! I loved this; great, great job! :)

Angelica
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Ooh! Another great story! I love the way you portray Warren. Everything about this story was great! I just wish it wouldn't end, and I could keep reading!
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
*sqeek* LOVE IT!
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Looks like Will's father grew up on his own. I'm glad I liked his dad. But him in the previous story had my blood boiling. I have a big problem with people who feel they have the right to judge a person before knowing them. The only thing that irks me worse is the ones that teach it to their children. *growl* Anyway I happy now but I would not mind reading more if you add to this series. ZLB
cheekybumbum chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
aw, it's so sweet and again, your characters are awesome. I love how you expanded Warren's power so he can create fire 'elementals' - it's a clever idea.

And I like how you kind of referenced Warren's past as well with the scars.

I hope you write more Warren stuff, it's really good!
LadyKida chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
man, I'm loving these stories! your writing skills are amazing! keep it up!
Victoria Wolf chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
*glomp* :D I have a Q... now that everythings unky-dory with Warren lets toss in his dad :D Warren loves his dad... can ya make him a good guy? Pwease? Okay... bye
Applelicious chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Sniff Sniff, there hasn't been much sky high activity lately...I hope you have some new stuff up soon...We need an infusion of good stories. Anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to affiliate your website with mine. My email is if you are interested and my webpage is if you want to see it first.

P.S. Just in case you didn't know who it was, this is ex-plasticperfect since deleted my old account.
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
*sighs with happiness* i'm so glad this is resolved. it left me with a smile on my face. and the battle was amazing. i never considered how powerful warren's flames could be, but this ability is pretty darn cool.
shineyma chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Hey, thanks for reviewing my story! I've been meaning to review yours, but every time I was about to I'd get struck with the sudden urge to write another drabble.

But hey, I finally got around to it! It's awesome, and I think you've really captured Warren well. I can only hope that I may someday be able to write as well as you.
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I just finished reading all of the "Sorry" series, and I loved them all! Very nice characterization; I love your Warren. And "Wren" is just too cute.

My favorite Sky High stories, there. Kudos!

-RA, out
Lady Cela chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
That was a great conlusion to your trilogy and i loved it!

Lady Cela
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I have read everything you have posted on and enjoyed them greatly. You are a wonderful writer, with great characterizations. Keep up the good work!
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Yay! Awesome that was a great! I love your writing, its short but sweet! Very cool! I'm putting you as a 'favorite author' cuz i like to many of your stories to put them all in favorites...i suppose thats a compramise. By now you're probably sick of my reviews so i'll leave you alone. Later!