Reviews for The Titan Chronicles, Episode III: Thresholding
RobstarForever chapter 32 . 9/2/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! It's right up there with Path to Tamaran, Kryalla Orchid's fanfics, etc... I'm sad that I won't get to read how it ends, but I'm glad I got to read what you wrote for this story as well as the two other amazing fanfics before this in the series. I sincerely hope you are doing well in whatever you are doing now and I wish you the best!

Thank you for writing amazing fanfictions! You are an amazing writer and have inspired me to begin working on my writing again. You are truly an inspiration! Please, don't ever stop writing. You have an amazing gift and remarkable talent!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/16/2014
robin is stupid
Susan davis chapter 32 . 11/5/2013
The story makes use of character development and spacing their affairs quite well over many chapters. Admittingly there are some flaws in the plot but there some well written OC's as well as other titan character, and effort has been put into this, real effort.

I would say finish what you started, find the energy within you to return to finish this story and round off your project.

I would like to write a what if scenario over the 'moon rock' hitting the earth and the Gondorian assault,, I doubt my writing will match your but I think you can be proud of this regardless.
xFlipJamsx chapter 32 . 8/23/2013
please continue the story i would like to know what happens.
sierrrra-renee chapter 32 . 12/28/2012
Are you fucking kidding me?! This story isn't finished?! NOOOOOO! I need to find out what happens (even though this was like 5 years ago) and how Robin's gonna pay for being a dick! Ughhh! Life's not fairr! Please update :)
sierrrra-renee chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
Mmhmm! I knew it! I knew Blackfire was gonna step her little self into this story and screw everything up. God, I hate that girl. Bitch is crazy! But I love this story though. Great work :)
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
This is amazing however i would like to point out that only starfire and blackfire can shoot starbolts cuz they were experimented on by the Psions.
robgray1 chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
starfires people do not have the star bolts shes does only her sister and herself from accindent from the phisums after being captured , Robib is a great leader and feelings for the most part come in secound agter duty for both he and starfire
Shen chapter 32 . 5/21/2012
Hi, I know you haven't updated for a few years now and its likely you won't finish all the chronicles but you should try and get this story completed, yes there are some plot holes that may have discouraged you from writing but even if you can't edit them, you should try to complete it nonetheless.

And Good luck to whatever your doing in life.
ProcrastinatorsUniteTomorrow chapter 32 . 3/14/2012
Ok, you've had 5 years to think of the rest of this...SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Ok, so there are some plot holes, but all in all this is a very good story. PLEASE update it.
Dani chapter 32 . 11/14/2011
Please update this!
foodfoodfood chapter 32 . 11/9/2011
I read 32 chapters of this story before looked at the last update date and relized that would never read the end of it.

I am now very sad.
stewievader chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
to all u flamers out there,go jump off a cliff,its people like u who come up with some of the dumbest crap and overexagerate flaws no else notices or cares about just so u can critisize an amazing story like this to the point that the author quits updating.

just like the person who was writting a story called "path to tameran" and abrublty stopped cuz of a bunch of flammers,even tho that was the BEST story on here...

but cid,dont listen to these trolls and update this great story :D
stewievadercant log into acc chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
this story is absolutly excellent,and hilarious..

both when raven made every1 stfu,and when starfire slapped the shit out of robin

roflmfao X D
arizonahawk711 chapter 32 . 3/18/2011
i love these books but you really need to finish. I am now waiting on three different books to be finished. Please finish this one