Reviews for In Sickness And In Health
NivalKenival chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
OMG you had better be writing more soon...I don't know weather to be angrey, ashamed, or pleased with you. Your writing is amazing but how could she do that to Horatio? Thats what I am angery and ashamed about, but the fact that her heart won't give up on Horatio makes me very pleased...Your an awesome writer and I was in tears when I red this decite.
NivalKenival chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
omg poor horatio...sorry but I only usually review after I've red all of it but this is so sad *bursts into tears* I will shut up now until the end
Tireless Ship of The Line chapter 23 . 6/22/2011
Cliff hanger! Aww please please please pick this up again! I love your hornblower stories - just read for better and for worse yesterday, and this today! Maybe Archie swears too much but then again I feel like Archie has that cheeky, slightly bad boy vibe.
wonderwomanfan chapter 23 . 2/14/2011
No not a cliffhanger! Please submit more chapters soon!
wonderwomanfan chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really like this series. I love Emma, she is perfect for Horatio. I hope you finish book 2.
Ioan Obsessed chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I really really LOVE your stories, but COME ON! Emma and Archie? What about Horatio? I'm seriously losing love for Emma, and she rocked my world. I'll be so upset if she doesn't stay with Horatio... But that's just my beef with the story. Your writing is really top notch. Please keep it up, 'cause I'm totally addicted.
Tarellethriel chapter 23 . 10/22/2010
Just read the whole thing (For Better or Worse In Sickness and In Health) in a couple of days and I just can't seem to get enough!

First of all, I'm impressed at how well you picture that time. The words are just right. Maybe Archie swears a bit much, but part from that...

At first it annoyed me how close the storyline is to the TV series - I had no doubt Archie would turn up in a prison somewhere, and that Simpson would die in a duel, but especially a little while into this one, it's your own story - and a highly interesting one, too (winks)

But I miss Horatio! I can see, why he has been left out so far, but how I miss him. Hopefully, he'll come to the rescue soon. (And I can't help but wonder, who will Emma choose? Or will the three of them live happily ever after together? I suggest that Emma sleep in the middle (laughs))

And the whole relationship is so beautifully portraied. Emma and Horacio, what a love - so pure. But Emma turning to Archie seems just right. It would have been too much, to have her living with him like that, but never giving in to him, waiting loyaly for her husband who might never come. All of Emma's emotions seems just right and I am looking forward to see what happens, when Horatio rejoins the story!
ell la weasel chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
cant wait to read the next in your hornblower series, i feel in love with your emma oc. she really is a perfect match for horatio :) i cant wait to see what they get up to this time
weasel chapter 23 . 12/28/2009
i need to ask now, should i give up on the hope that emma and horatio will get back together happily? or is she gonna break his heart n run off with archie? i really hope u dont bring a emma/archie baby into the mix too.

but as i love your style of writing and in vain im hoping for a happy emma/horatio ending, i shall carry on reading your amazing stories :)
ell chapter 20 . 12/28/2009
is emma gonna be pregnant wiv archie's baby? i really really hope not, bring back horry quick :( otherwise i am really enjoying your stories
ell chapter 18 . 12/28/2009
so is emma leaving horry for archie? i hope not :(
Maaike chapter 23 . 10/30/2008
So I've just finished reading your Hornblower series up-till now and I'm rather impressed! Emma have matured a great deal since the first book and I rather like it. All I want to know what Emma and Archie are going to do when they meet Horatio. My first thought was that perhaps Archie himself would sacrifice himself and simply leave, but Emma and Archie both now crossed the point of no return. I even can imagine Emma preferring and marrying Archie at this point (cus our Horatio is all about loyalty and I doubt he'd forgive his wife, and he's not stupid enough NOT to suspect) I just hope you don't kill either one of them, I've become rather attached to Emma & Archie, perhaps even more so than Emma & Horatio. Ah I'm rambling, sorry! Anyway AWESOME story! Oh my only criticism is that I find ice or ice cubes very unlikely since they don't have any freezers in that time. They did, however, made a lot of use of basements and caves to keep things cooled. I do hope you keep updating it. I'll be checking back regularly!

Love,

Maaike
AmicableAlien chapter 23 . 8/9/2008
Good God woman!

And you just left it there! On a freaking CLIFFIE!

There is no justice in this world when good stories get left on the shelf like this.
La Lupara chapter 23 . 7/25/2008
I love this! I know its been a while since you've added to this story last but Im begging you to continue. Really!
fandomorama chapter 23 . 1/12/2008
good god woman! i loved this story!1

and then i realized the last update time and i'm kinda upset!

you abandoned this fic? it was going out so good!

please come back to it!

i enjjoy a lot your bsg fics too, and iloved this one, i adore your writing and the smut turn me on :D

ok too much detail for you :P sorry, but please come back!