Reviews for Kusarigama
Nicole Miklos chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
I really like this story. It is different from most Sango and Miroku stories. It is a possible ending for the end of the series even if we already know what happens in the end. I was wondering if you are going to finish this story because I would like to see what your version of the aftermath would be for Sango and Miroku would be. Also I would be looking forward to what happens with that little sub plot concerning Kikyo's stolen ashes and how they tie into this story. so would you trying to complete this story? Thank you.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
oH! I so hope you continue this story! I so can't wait to read more!
Future Queen of the World chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
great story love fluffy moments my favorite part was when they told each other when they fell in love with one another
Tajiya chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
Lots of detail- but perfect length.
Spazz-O-Spades chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT! Man, all your stories are awsome! I'm adding a few of them to my favorites!
Courtney chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
UPDATE UPDATE your story plz plz plz
kitsune-koinu chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
great fic!write more soon please!
Kinzemory chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
I really like your story. It has a little bit of fluffaction and that equals a perfect story in my mind. It's also very well written, with proper rammar and sentance structure. Call me weird, but if a story has really bad grammar I won't read it even if it's really good.

Keep writing!

-skydragon459
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
This is my first time reading one of your stories and it is quite addictive. I will have to thank Iggy - Essence of Angst for the referral.

I, personally, enjoyed Miroku & Sango's musings and memories. I would never have guessed each ones moments of falling in love. I recall Miroku's moment in the anime, after Inuyasha went full demon. Miroku and Sango were by the lake, Sango states she wants to stay whatever happens. I remember the monk's face; he looked proud of her for saying that. Nice catch, Starzki!

There are implications of surprises coming - I think, as the plot thickens. BTW, I love your new character Kanashimi; how do you get into a dogs head?

Til' next chapter...
darklynx98 chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
This is a really good fic. I kinda imagined them sharing memories like that. Keep it up!
Sashi chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
Wow! Great story! I love your writing, and can't wait to see what happens next!
Dark Echantress chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
Your writing flows naturally and it's not stiff like some authors. It's a strong positive flow, and it's consistant with it's storyline. Not once does it turn off track. I love it, and I can't resist it. I am eager to read the next installment.
Magic Kaito chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
Yay! Another chapter! I liked the bellflower thing, mostly because I looked up the meanings of everyone's name one day, so I got it! As did everyone else, I'm sure, but still. I absolutely adored that memory scene you had. It's something that I've been trying to figure out myself, honestly. I had pretty much decided on that first part with Miroku, and since I hadn't figured out the second half of it, reading yours just made me think, "Oh yeah!" Heh, I'm so weird. I'm still delving into Sango's, although I did like yours. ...Geez, I'm making this sound like historical research. But yay! I hope they find Kohaku and Kikyo's... Wait. My watching too much FMA has just given me a thought... I shall keep it to myself, but still.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Hm... I had a few mixed feelings about this chapter. I think I'll start with what I liked best, and then transfer to parts that I think you could have done better.

While characterization was consistent overall, a few bits really stood out to me as stupendous. The highlight of the chapter was when Miroku told Sango when he first fell in love with her. Having recently rewatched that episode, I picked up on the look in his eye during his and Sango's conversation at the end. While I wouldn't necessarily call that "love", one could definetely tell that *something* changed in that moment. I've always defined the moment that he realized that he loved her as the heart-twisting moment in episode 118.

Kaede empathizing with Miroku and Sango's situation is something I could really see her doing. I'm glad she didn't take offense to their prioritizing Kohaku over Kikyo. Though I am curious who stole her ashes again in the first place. I have no doubts that this plot point won't become cliche. Also, I liked the tidbit discussing Miroku's wanderlust and the brief exchange between him and the village boy at the end.

And, of course, the negatives. As with the memory of the Inugumi defeating Naraku, the MirSan lime-y scene seemed a little excessive. While a nice parallel to their romantic conversation, it slowly began to get tedious and detracted from their exchange. Also, I'm starting to become concerned for the major plot point of Miroku and Sango finding Kohaku. It's starting to appear as though romance scenes are taking precedence over the safety of Sango's brother, and the recovery ofKikyo's ashes has begun to slowly fade away as a topic worth remembering. I'm still waiting for the return of Inu-Yasha and Kagome and for the plot itself to pick up a little bit. Much as I love MS, I'd like a little action in chapters to come to balance out the romance.

Being the natural grammar freak that I am, I picked up on a few typographical errors. However, after taking a look at your blog and finding out that you don't go back and edit chapters once you've posted them, it seems that my going back and pointing out specific examples is going to seem pointless. Just know that they're there, but that they don't detract too much from the story.

Strangely enough, I think I enjoyed this chapter the most out of all of the ones you have written thus far. There doesn't seem to be too much going on in terms of foreshadow (either that, or I'm just way too dense to really find it), so I'm really curious as to what's going to happen next. I'll have to keep an eye out...

Ja!
DeadTired chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Nice. I was worried for a moment you were having trouble progressing the plot, but the ending quelled that brief fear. It might be rather difficult to conitnue two plots at once (Kikyo's ashes, search for Kohaku), or to even completely push one into the backround (which would make it completely unsensible to introduce it in the first place), so I can only assume you are most likely going to tie the two plots together somehow. Yes, and I would avoid cliche choices too... I used to read every story put under Miroku/Sango, until I got bored with reading the same thing over, and over... and over again. I suppose that is why I was attracted to your story in the first place. I rather enjoy the whole memory thing, though I found a few spots I thought a bit choppy... everyone does that though. Heck, it's very hard to find a story that has only a few choppy parts anymore... Well, anyway, I look forward to reading much more of this story!

Dead Tired