Reviews for The Bodyguard
acho111 chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
omg awesome! Update!
aznquetzal chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
heyaz...the story!it totally rocks!you go write more!update soon!hell yeah!
Cerulean Crystal chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
hey you updated . it's good. i wounder what happen between seifer and rinoa. so please update soon cause if you don't then i won't get the chance to read what happen. update soon. it's really good.
JayLiyah chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
Nice going so far, I'm glad you used that waltz scene. That part was too cute. xP Anyways, keep it up! I look forward to more. I want to see the romance unfold between these two again.
Ayato chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
Let's see what's next.
Ayato chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
He had a girlfriend? No!
Ayato chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
She got shot.
Lady-Rinoa chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
woohoo! i've been waiting soo much for the update!.. Ü

wow.. i like it... and i love Squall's cold behavior here in this chapter.. and of course , i like it in a way that you're taking their feelings and all the events nice and slow... Ü

very nice... i love it .. so, Seifer gets introduced. Ü

cant wait for the update..

take care!
ej chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
Good chapter. I like seifer in it he usally spices things up. It will be intresting too see how he fits in to all of this and who the mysterious man is. It would be intresting to find out that its Laguna. I have a feeling that squalls going to get hurt in the line of duty soon. Keep up the good work and I can't wit to see how this one goes.
grdiang3l chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
really promising and nice. :D i hope to see more!
Cerulean Crystal chapter 5 . 8/30/2005
ya i think they're moving too fast. slow down a bit. i guess everything is soon/
Lady-Rinoa chapter 5 . 8/30/2005
yeah! I LOVE IT!.. Ü

i love the song too!. Ü i was singing along with it..

and yeah, please slow down... the attraction is going too fast .. Ü

and my only comment is that there are no spacings at all at the last paragraph ...

that's it!. overall, I LOVE IT!
ej chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
good chapter. No I don't think he's falling in love too fast. It's going really well. Keep up the good work
kuzuryuzen08 chapter 5 . 8/29/2005

quistis squall rinoa

BAH...thats all i heard wen i read the reviews...good story...i juss hope u give ZELL (thats right..ZELL!) a good role in ur story...
viiruz chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
Another good chapter! :D I like the confession bit when she was drunk...! XD Btw, at the end, your stori doesnt seem to be in paragraphz. Just thought you might want to check tat outz. ;)

ForbiddenHeartz