Reviews for Snape's Inner Charm
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
NO! Please not the end! :D
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Aww, it ended so sad. Durn Remus' stubborn and protective nature.
eccentricrabbit chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
please add more!

- chrissy
malti chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
this is fab. the right mix of funny and a huge twist of sad at the end. Course, we know it's gonna be okay (maybe) so it's not SO sad... great job
spygirl4747 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Great I love sarcastic Snape! And Remus/Tonks is the best I think you should write a ton of one-shots that are "Missing scenes"! It would be great! I'm adding you to my author alert!
angeltread chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
WRITE MORE is all I can say. you rock! _
slightly so chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
rather interesting, snape bit was hystericl, i was hoping they'd put a cheering charm on snape... hehehhee... the end was a bit abrupt, so i am sorry to say that you must continue! ciao!
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Lupin/Tonks until the end! Yeah! Chocolate on each other's forheads...he he... I love this ship (the best one in HP...read my bio and you'll see), and I would *love* it if you added more...
Hope chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow, very nice! And it fits to happened with Tonks in HBP. I love the part where they make fun of Snape! Oh, please, write missing scenes for Snape! (I am a Snape fan, too. I mean, I don't exactly adore him, but he's a fascinating character and I love the way Jo writes about him in the books.) Update soon!
tonksgirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
great! really great! go for the follow up!

on another note yay innoccent snape! i have conspiricy theories aswell! he is still good! :)
WildBlackWolf and Viva chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
XD OH MY GOSH THAT WAS FUNNY!
Kitkat chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I loved it! The changes between it being funny then fluffy to sad was great! I'd love more! : )
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Hmm, a follow up to this funny, touching and well written fic... let me think... okay, the answer is a resounding "yes!", so you'd better write one now. I absolutely loved this! It was probably the only Lupin/Tonks fic I've read that actually was funny when it claimed to be. Them making fun of Snape like that made me snort, which is my favourite form of laughter. And when he walked in! Fantastic. This might sound strange, but I could feel the "heat" between them just reading it. That's great! I love it when I can get right into a fic like that. The abrupt mood change worked really well, and both were characterized excellently. Please write more! As for missing scenes with Snape, well I don't like him that much, but I am firmly convinced he's innocent. Great fic!
Nyeren chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Oh, my word, that was funny. I was snickering all the way to the end, at which point I stopped, because it had turned from so darn hilarious to so darn sad. *sniffle*

I hope to see the follow-up you mentioned!
Moony Lover chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Really funny then really sad...loved it!

I hope you do write a follow-up, after the scenes in HBP. Can't stand them being apart!