Reviews for Tattered Memory: A Blanket for Our Baby
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
What a sweet way to remember Mara.
Lynda Christy chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Hello!

Very touching!...It brought some tears to my eyes when Luke was alone in his room with Mara's blanket...

Well written with a lot of emotion...

Lynda
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I am so so glad it didn't happen like that! But really lovely.
Kelev chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aww! That was so sweet! I don't know if Mara had died after giving birth though...I never read those books, but accourding to some friends she's alive. Even still, great job!
Kyraillion chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Wow... That was so sweet.

It was beautiful.

You really captured Luke's POV very well.

Kyraillion
mar-isu chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
This has to go in my C2 on parent-child relationships. I'm crying. Thank you.

Mar'isu
dragoneyes171986 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
oh my god, that was so beautiful!
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
GOD! YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE SOMEONE CRY! THAT WAS ABSOULTELY BEAUTIFUL! MARVELOUS! FANTASTIC!

Would it be weird if I said "I love you"?
Ldihawk chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This was very sweet! I really enjoyed it, and I didn't really think it was strange.
ktwesterna chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
That's sad!Good though.
Jedi-lover chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
That was a very sweet and touching story. I did have to laugh when Luke said he was not going to voice his concerns to his extremely hormonal former assassin wife. LOL Yep, don't irritate a pregnant woman with a hold out blaster.

A very bittersweet little fic. Good job!
Laurie chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
That was so sweet, and I loved it! Great job!
InsaneJediGirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow,that was took an unexpected turn there! Very good story,I liked the feelings placed around the really put some good emotions in there and took the time to have the reader understand them
ali chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Im a 40 yr old mother of 2 teenagers, and a big fan of Star Wars and sci-fi in general. I just wrote to say that this story brought a tear to my eyes. So you might say that your goal was accomplished. Good luck on a bright future... PS... I still save Two baby blankets (one for each child) myself.
Richard Cypher chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
it's really good i liked it