Reviews for Riding the Whirlwind
Fire and Ash chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
I hope you update soon! CX
moony1981 chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
:/ You neeeeed to update.

& it would be greaaatly appreciated if she could kinda sorta fall in love with doc3

Like seriously there is billy, dick, john, & numerous chavez stories, but none for poor old doc, & he's my favorite.

Anyways gooood story(:
Choking On A Dream chapter 13 . 2/1/2008
wow, great story! i noticed you haven't updated in a while, and i hope you don't give up on this! i'm really anxious to find out who Kate will end up with. the way it's written, it could end up being any of the boys! so please, please, PLEASE update soon!

-Choking On A Dream-
PeppermintAndCinnamon chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
My god! I love your story! It's awsome!
TelfordLady chapter 12 . 1/10/2008
i love this
Leelu's skittles chapter 13 . 1/3/2008
Wow, Half indian. That was a suprise. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Mononoke Lynn chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Forgive me baby, for I had to re-read. It's been such a long time, reading quizilla, other fan fics, fiction books, and freaking textbooks from beyond the grave. So I'll keep reading, but it may take me a few days to catch up!

Review ya then!

lovelove,

Moki
EmiliosLoofah chapter 13 . 7/6/2007
Tiffsters!

Damn good chapter! Believe me...this chapter was worth the wait!

“Ayashe.” Chavez placed a hand on her swaying shoulder to steady her. “Who calls you this?” God, this was GOOD!

“Say nothing, Ayashe. I remember also. You shared your visions with me.” I liked this a lot!

"And all this wondering, as the silence grew into a thing almost sacred, that no one felt should be broken, led to her wondering-what would Dick have said? Would it have mattered at all?" Good point...but I don't think he would have cared...well, I hope not!

“I suppose it's about supper time; y'all had better get washed up.” As she turned to leave, she gathered a certain amount of bravery and shot back into the room, “Especially you, Steve.” Wow-a great ending to a great chapter!

Beth :)

PS: update when you get a chance!
loveonspeedial chapter 13 . 7/5/2007
That was a shocker! I'm glad you updated this story. Now I am the Monkees and you are the Beatles. Congrats! -Andrea
Mononoke Lynn chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
Aww, so sweet!
Charlotte Temples chapter 12 . 12/3/2005
What a great story. I'm a huge fan of Young Guns (Specially Kiefer Sutherland a.k.a. Doc Scurlock ). I can't wait to see what you do with it, please keep writing!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 12 . 11/30/2005
EMILIO'S TOOTHBRUSH WITH THE VIBRATING BRISTLES IS BACK!

OMG! YOU'RE...ALIVE! WHE! You updated! Bravo, Tiffster!

Emilio: Hey...it's the Tiffster! How's it hangin'?

Me: Oh, yes! She's back! Yee-haw!

Emilio: *laughing*

EXCELLENT CHAPTER!

"My fault."

"Now, that's not like you at all, Billy." LOL!

"I'm not going anywhere." She whispered a promise to the New Mexican sky. And she still refused to grow up. God...that was good, girl!

"Dick had been the adult in her that she was forced to let out after her father left. She loved him for letting her be that grown up person her father had always hoped for. The rain, she liked to think, was Dick's way of saying that she didn't have to be that strong anymore, not if she didn't want to be." Shit! Where do you come up with this? I demand that you tell me! That was so bloody brilliant!

Me: Damn good chapter, Tiff!

Emilio: Yes! Yes! I agree!

Me and Emilio: UPDATE SOON!

Beth

aka: Emilio's loofah! lol
Lilagirl chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
YAY a good young guns story! its almost like the one i'm writing. Please update soon! MUST HAVE MORE!
Green Angel 90210 chapter 11 . 9/9/2005
That was great, can't wait 2 read more :-).
Mononoke Lynn chapter 11 . 9/8/2005
"Darling! Oh sweety-pie! Where HAVE you BEEN?"

Good stuff, lady! Enjoying this immensley! ...spelling, I know.