Reviews for Harry Potter and the insane author
Meldy Black chapter 17 . 12/29/2005
Hi Sandra (insane author) I finally finished reading your story and Id like to tell you that I really loved it. Really, you are extremly funny and you made me laugh out loud several times while reading.

Great story, great characters (I loved professor Riddle and harry was very funny too), I liked the characters getting hurt everytime they insulted the author and I found the fangirls very amuzing.

Ok, thats all. Hope to talk to you soon!
Dark Vampiresss chapter 17 . 9/19/2005
more! plz. oo ur goin to uni...cool!
Juan chapter 17 . 9/18/2005
hello Sandra! I just loved the last chapters, I couldn't stop laughing with the fight scene and the chessy end!

Thanks for writing this wonderfull fanfic.

I hope you do really well in the Uni.

J.A.A.F
Chemical Girl chapter 17 . 9/18/2005
Aww. I didn't want it to end, I was enjoying the mindless fun. I would love to see a sequel, I think Luna would make a wonderful bad guy or girl.
Broken Black Rose chapter 17 . 9/17/2005
very good... ok i addmitt I LOVED IT! so sad that it ends now though :'( very funny ending! well done
Winona Corinne chapter 17 . 9/17/2005
Cute ending. This was really funny. A sequel would be cool. Keep writing. :)

- Winona -
Belga chapter 17 . 9/17/2005
*cries*

I can't believe its over!

(and I was really crying at one stage... although it was from laughter ;) )

I hope there is a sequel one day! :D
EmmaHermione1fan chapter 17 . 9/17/2005
Aw no Fred and George. Oh well it was still HILARIOUS! I loved it! I hope you can write a sequel at some time but if you can't I understand. Awesome story! Good job!

-Lora
where-my-heart-resides chapter 17 . 9/17/2005
NO! NOT MY FAVORITE PARODY! *cries in corner*
Dark Vampiresss chapter 16 . 9/16/2005
that was so funny. i dont know which bit i loved more! keep writing
premonitioner chapter 16 . 9/16/2005
BAKA AHOU! *growls at author* I hate cliffys. UPATES SOON! PLEASE!

izzy
Broken Black Rose chapter 16 . 9/16/2005
lol
Winona Corinne chapter 16 . 9/15/2005
Lol... I am wondering what is up with everything; how did you know! These chapters were good... so is this the end and there will be a sequel? If so, I can't wait to read the sequel! Awesome job! :)
EmmaHermione1fan chapter 16 . 9/15/2005
Oh no another cliff hanger! Great chapter! It was really funny! Especially when Snape had to get his hair washed because he was the last horcrux. lol! Good joob! Keep up the good work! Update soon please!
SplitDemonIdentity chapter 16 . 9/15/2005
Nice this is Awesome! But where's Draco?