Reviews for Freedom
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I really like your take on this, and I really liked all of the metaphors you used about life and freedom. Some people seem to just throw metaphors around randomly when they don't want to repeat themselves (me) and so I really like that you've linked the metaphor into the plot - in fact, the plot seems to be the metaphor, which I thought was really nice.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Superb!
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Good job! It's a good take on what made Regulus turn on Voldemort. I liked how life was a cage, so Regulus was free when he chose to die.

Well done!

TET
TheGoldenSeraphim chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Poor Regulus. Beautiful, as always. I hope Regulus did actually find freedom in canon...

*LIZ
piratesswriter chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
ow.

good, but ow.
hplovesme chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
ya, I think R.A.B is him too, though it seems a little too easy, with JKR as the author
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Ooh. Trippy. I like it.
Pretty Padfoot chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
cool - very different. Flowed well - Almost rhythmic.
iolah chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
i thought that it was regilus too!

this was good, really beautifully written
Pi chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
you and your perspectives. eesh. how does one become so good at writing, anyway?
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
So this is about the amulet that was rumored to be in that cave that Harry and Dumbledore went... And you're trying to figure out who took it, which, I'm guessing, is Regulus Black.

fl
IndiaInk chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
jarring and extraordinary as always. thanks!

-India
Reaka chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Excellent. You did a nice job, yet again! Congratulations!
Monday chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow, huh i would have never thought of Regulus for the amulet initials but it does work.
Nimbirosa chapter 1 . 8/14/2005