Reviews for One Life

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
this: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Quathra chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
There's been so many emotional rollercoaster moments in this, I really should've looked and seen the angst genre before reading this because I hate love stories that hurt. But I'm glad I read this to the end, I really needed to see their ending! Good job!
ClaireHeathrow chapter 20 . 10/21/2015
I'm scared shitless because of the epilogue
beaPleites7 chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
Loved it.
beaPleites7 chapter 18 . 9/28/2015
I hope you make them be together, really. :( Though I know Sesshomaru did not mated with Kazumi.
beaPleites7 chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
Past tense sucks. *cries*
beaPleites7 chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
Nooooooooooo
beaPleites7 chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Yeah... Just the tip.. XD
bloomsburry chapter 20 . 5/1/2015
...beautifully story. i love your smut scenes. it was really well-written.
Rio's Desire chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Amazing.
WaterPrincess17 chapter 14 . 2/7/2015
Great story!
kori kaoru himura chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Oh and one of my favorite scenes was when Sesshoumaru had to ask Jaken for the seal approval... priceless moment! lol
kori kaoru himura chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Hello,

I don't even know where to start. Your writing is absolutely beautiful and the plot you developed is magnificent to my eyes. You developed characters with amazing personalities and even talked about rituals that tied the story so well from beginning to finish. I only disliked that you killed Sesshoumaru's mother as in the anime it is clear she is very much alive (although I understand that to make sense with everything else, this was very much necessary).

The relationship between Sesshoumaru and Rin was very sweet as well as their growth throughout the story. You made Rin to be a very beautiful and mature woman who needs to come to terms with her humanity. Sesshoumaru on the other hand had a long ways to go in understanding his own feelings and I truly think you did an amazing job keeping him on character, which I understand it can be very challenging.

The end was very sweet and I really enjoyed. Your story was simply amazing and I thank you for sharing it. I am not sure I will be up for a sequel simply because I think this was ended well and I want to think they had a well deserved happy ending without more chaos in their lives. Likewise, I am not a very patient person so I tried to only read completed stories so I am not left hanging lol

Anyway, thank you for sharing and I hope I get to ready more of your stories involving this couple very soon )
InuyashaVampire Knight chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
OMG. I nearly got a nosebleed.