Reviews for Hermione Says I Do
shamzika chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
What a wonderful story to read! I love most aspects of it and ehst I've already convinced myself and H/Hr make up and live happy ever after, I would have loved to read what you had in mind for the two. Never the less... It was a pleasure reading.
MJPotter17 chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
COME BACK! why would you leave a piece like thin unfinished?
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
fgfg
Unknown chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Please update soon. I want to see how everything unravels. Love your plot.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Oh my god. Just please - come back! Come back and continue this!
quillbee05 chapter 21 . 10/12/2012
Once again, the story of my fanfic life, great fics are never finished, ugh! Please consider finishing this fic, please. It's too good to be left undone, I'm just saying!
Serenity-Noire-Sirius chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
This is a fantastic story. I love the maturity and depth you have given this story. I hope you will finish this story soon.
wintersalad chapter 21 . 6/18/2012
Okay. I love this. Heart-wrenching with slight comedic relief artfully dispersed in between.

But I don't understand what epiphany Harry just realized in this chapter. Is it that he is making Cho the ideal wife and thus, while he loves Hermione, he doesn't think they would work as a married couple? Or that, as he is realizing the faults of his marriage to Cho and ultimately its failures, he does not want those failures to happen with Hermione because he loves her?

I still think he's a bit of a jackass though, and thoroughly male in doing so, when he automatically assumes Hermione is using sexual-blackmail to force him into marriage when really, she is just trying to protect herself. Ugh. Men.
NarutoBaby22 chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
R u ever gonna finish this wonderful story? Please PM when u can.
mochabanana chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
Oh no! I can't believe this is the last chapter! I hope you haven't given up on the story. Please don't! This was wonderfully written and when I started reading, I just couldn't stop. We're all eagerly awaiting for the next chapter. Goodluck!
John chapter 21 . 10/4/2011
Whhhhat? So cruel of you to leave it there lmao! I was getting so into this story, and then get to the end and we're left on that cliff hanger. Ughhh. You haven't updated in 3 years as well, which doesn't inspire much confidence that this story will ever be finished, unfortuantely.

Anyway, I loved this story, for what it's worth. You wrote Harry and Hermione really, REALLY well, and I liked the idea of Harry being with Cho and not Ginny.
Shreya1986 chapter 21 . 9/24/2011
waiting for the updates...pls complete dis one...good story...
Shubhs chapter 21 . 9/23/2011
Nice. I hope Hermione makes him BEG. On his bloody knees. Then she makes him lick her shoes. .

I really think Harry has taken Hermione for granted a little too much.
dirtylaundry022 chapter 21 . 5/14/2011
Must say I found this gem and am really glad I found it, I just wish you hadn't abandoned it. I bet if you started up now 3 years after your last update ppl will still read it.

I can only hope you get past whatever is preventing you from finishing this and do so.

All I can do is put this on my alerts list and hope for the best. I fo truly hope this gets finished, it was something unique and special.
Mionefan chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
I've had to go back to this chapter to post this review. I've read to the end of your story, but felt I needed to comment on a couple of things. I realise the story seems to be abandoned (more's the pity!), but just to clear up one thing. You've never spelled out how Cho died. She was ill, I take it, so it was ultimately fatal, but still, it should have entered the story at some point.

I still hope you'll pick up the story where you left off... 408 reviews are not something to sneeze at.