Reviews for Toast Obsessed? Kopii's on a Rampage!
Tsukistar chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Now this one had me laughing myself to tears XD
encyser chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I had a riproaring good time with your fic! Loved it so much that I'm adding it to my Faves list!

There was such a Lewis Caroll-like feel to Zelgadiss's "yes yes, 'tis true, 'tis true" speech, the plot gap insertions. Actually, the whole story seemed to come out from Wonderland, with poor Gourry as the bewildered Alice.

Have you tried reading your entire fic out loud? You did, didn't you? I enjoyed the rhythm and the flow of your words... they had such a crunchiness to them, and a and a soothingly smooth, creamy, buttery flavor. Kind of reminds me of...toast.
vampire cuttlefish chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
A crazy story with no point! I LOVE crazy stories with no point! Keep making more crazy fics with no point! DO IT OR MANY STRANGE SASUKES WILL JUMP ON YOUR BED AND MESS IT UP SO YOU CAN"T SLEEP PROPERLY!

You...have...been...warned...
savvyliterate chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
::giggles insanely::

Who doesn't like toast? Everyone loves toast! The warm butter sinking into the bread, liberally coated with sugar and cinnamon. Yum! My work is located near a huge bakery, so we can smell them baking bread. It's an absolutely wonderful scent.

One little word change you may want to consider fixing: You've got Gourry leaving his "amour" off. It'd be a hilarious pun, because "amour" means lover. Gourry gets dressed, but his romantic sense is left behind. :D

Somehow, I can see this all being some strange dream Gourry after Lina or someone else manages to get him drunk.