Reviews for Home Sweet Hanyou
dont worrie bout it chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
It's been like 12 years! Comeback!
xnancly chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
Please, please, PLEASE! Give us more! I'm in love with this story! Please continue writing more whenever you can!
MadamScorpio chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
i wish you continued so we could know what the baby was...its been another -cough- 3 years...js
MadamScorpio chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
oh hell like really oh hell! did the relationship with his parents get better?
MadamScorpio chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
parental randomness at its finest lol! love the fluffy goodness lol
MadamScorpio chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
ok...his dad is an ass...i mean the girl is 16 years old...did he always screw up? he is taking responsibility...good grief..we havent even met the dad lol! i hope the car gets fixed !

A-game chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
IMMA KILL YA! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US HERE WHEN SHE'S HAVING BIRTH-even though you did..- BUT IF YOU KEEP IT LIKE THIS KAGOME IS GOING TO BE IN PAIN! So, please, UPDATE!
lustmaster86 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
OMG Cliff hanger. whats gonna happen now lol Please finish this story. lol I really like it
EverlastingWhisper chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Hope you update soon!
Breeluv chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
I like this story its sweet, I fricken hate that bitch kikyo she has no right to do that to inuyasha and frankly I agree with kagome's theory about the pills because there is no way in hell a sleeping pill can do that to you, that was complete bullshit!

Inukag forever!
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
OMG! I just realised there was an update! WOOHOO! Its a new year, hopefully you've got some more chapters to add to your stories. or perhaps you are off publishing a book somewhere. Anyways, good luck on the next addition.
LOVEinuyasha66 chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
This is one of my favorite stories EVER!
miscalculation chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
Amazing story (:
UpdateUpdateUpdate.
Inu'sSinisterCimmerianOblivion chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
Hello RisuBento I wanted to let you know that I loved whats happened in your story ,very endearing . I do hope that you continue soon because in reading it coming to a abrupt stop was the only thing I really had a problem with continue when you can ..Good Job!

Inuyashas Youkai
xsachi chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
Ahh you updated! I love this story! Update soon please! :)