Reviews for Duality
AntiCensor chapter 8 . 10/5/2005
So it's been the bunnies all along has it? Damn them, I've lost many a concept and joke to those damned rodents.

This was another fine character development chapter. I trust that Adens life at Trabia will have quite a bit to do with the story at large. There's more of Cale, I think that's good. I can't wait to see him when he's older and looks really cool.

This story looks like it's been taking a very original turn as fanfiction goes and so I can't wait to see how original it gets.

Can't wait to see more of your reviews as usual.
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
Reis :: o_o I find it odd that she's actually talking to me when I'm not really a seperate person.

Yes you are. You're different than I am. _ You're the happy one. Neways. Let's review the chapter.

Reis :: ... Yes. Good idea...

XD! eyes:!

Reis :: o_o NOW you've done it.

:Runs around, singing about how cute it is:

Alma :: DAMMIT, SHUTTUP! :Throws a brick at her:

Reis :: O.O :Pales slightly: Neways...ja ne! It means good bye. _;;

:Is knocked out:

Jasmine32 chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
So I guess we can expect an awful lot of problems between Saedyn/Sade and Dante then? Should be fun!

I can't wait to find out more about the connection between Saedyn and Cale though.

The only thing that I would question is that there wasn't a mention of a service or at least a mention of her loss. That's only a small quibble though cos it was a great chapter.
AntiCensor chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
I have to admit, when I like the characters I'm a sucker for romance. And I think of all the characters Cale is looking like my favorite, Saedyn also looks like a character I might like. Poor Dante, I can't help but think he may play the part of the traitor like his father did, mainly because of his jealousy for Saedyn.

That's another thing, I like that you're giving your characters weird names. This is after all a final fantasy and it's only appropriate.

Strangely the only critcism I can notice is for the reply you made to me. You mis-spelled lose (You wrote loose) and criticize (You wrote critize) which is a little weird because I think that you were spelling the big words right.

Whatever, this story likes quite promising still, and making it a trilogy would probably be a good idea.
Sorceress Fujin chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
::looks at the plushie in the hands of someone and glares at ultimatesorceress:: Fuu NO DANCE. ::takes the coffee and takes a sip.:: NEXT CHAPTER NOW!
Jasmine32 chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
OMG! :bursts into tears about Rae and blubs all over you: Poor Rae!

:gasp: You won't even let Becca hug your muse? Reis and Alma love her really you know!

Anyway, Great chapter. I look forward to your next instalment!
Jasmine32 chapter 5 . 9/28/2005
I loved the whole scene with the make-up - it made me smile.
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
Actually, dear, I'm not crying. :Grins: Sorry, I haven't got anything to cry left.

Reis :: This'll be a short review, she had a crisis last night..

I liked the chapter. Sad that Rae died...:Groans: Especially because..that's my nickname on RP sessions. But mostly because she was cute...:Sighs: Lol...

Reis :: o_o ... Wow, this is a bland review.

_ Yeah. Until next time, Ja ne!
AntiCensor chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
NO! You killed a female character! But there are so few to begin with, I thought it was just Rae and Eden, now Eden is all alone. It is a pity when people kill off female characters because they are so often outnumbered by guys. I hope that once you get to chapters about their teenage years you'll include some other chicks, perhaps some that they didn't grow up with. Or maybe even add some new girls to the orphange before you get around to it.

Just a suggestion, do ignore me if it interrupts your divine plan though. And thanks a lot for reviewing me! The story gets a lot better on Part Three in my opinion.

Keep it up, especially the updating twice in one day thing.
Sorceress Fujin chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
::pats her head softly and hands her a lollipop.:: Silly ::smirks and points to the document upload button:: ANOTHER CHAPTER! (By the way, I am adding chapter 3 to Brand of Wutai right now! hehe)
AntiCensor chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
You're giving more character development that is wonderful. Apparently Cale is beggining to fall prey to tranvestisism. If that is indeed how you spell that if it is indeed an actual word. I have no judgement on this little detail, I just hope that he doesn't have too much trouble finding a lover who likes to put make-up on him.

I thought this chapter was good -you've improved much since you began by the way- and I like the direction that this is going in. My only nitpick with this chapter was the first paragraph, I thought that you talked about peoples eyes too much. Talking about eyes is cool, and it's fine to mention the depth in them and how their friends read them with that method, but it's really easy to overdue it and I think you did that. I'm just saying. Hope you don't feel the need to pelt me with fruit now, I'll see ya later.
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
I'm not melting. o.O;; Not melting. :Licks your nose: Oh...TWISTINESS! have to update...

:Eyes get big and teary: . . . I can't hug your muse?

Reis :: She's not trying to STEAL your muse. She's got two muses.

Alma :: Sadly.

Reis :: We're her muses.

Alma :: . . . . . Sadly.

Alma :: riight..

XD! Ja ne, dear, update soon!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
HEHE! Loved the chapter!

Glad your enjoying that story! I am working on chapter two now!

::hands her a bag of gummy bears::
Jasmine32 chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
Hmm, interesting! Is it Ultimecia?...Please update again soon cos I NEED to know.

Yeah you seem to have been busy. Good updates all round! I love all your stories.
AntiCensor chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
I do wonder if Cale is impaired somehow now, blindness or deafness, or if it's more of that supernatural stuff happening. I think you implied that Cale is inherent sorcerously somehow, when he said 'don't let her get me' that made me think of Ultimecia.

Of course this is nothing but speculation and guessing. Keep writing, I can't wait to see the plot unfold.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »