Reviews for Duality
Sorceress Fujin chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
O! MORE MORE!
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
XD! SHE LETS YOU SIT IN HER LAP! OMG, I'LL LET YOU SIT IN MY LAP!

Rose :: She lets EVERYONE sit in her lap...

XD! I IS MATRON! WHAT ELSE IS NEW! OMG, what's up with teh twisty-ness! OMG! X_X! I IS MELTING!

:Looks at your muse, Sorceress Fujin: O_O Sic her on me? BUT I'LL HUG HER! :Hugs everyone:

Now, EVERYONE MUST CONTINUE TO READ ULTIMATE'S STUFF, OR I WILL DEATH GLOMP YOU ALL, BECAUSE SHE R0X0RZ AND SHE'S KEWL!

And...yeah...

:Gives chu a bag of skittles and hides my other ones: I have...a stash...O_O WAI~!

XD! Another long, pointless review about nothing. Go me.
Jasmine32 chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Good chapter! A true observation about Garden and the last bit was intrigueing. I can't wait to see what is happening next.

:gasp: Threatened with a death glomp by Matron Raenee? Be afraid, be very afraid! *grins*
AntiCensor chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
You poor thing with your dominatrix muse. Thankfully mine is nice, and she's usually quiet too. This chapter is intriguing, your giving your characters personnalities and your telling us about their habits with other people. And of course the part at the end that suggested supernatural activity looks like it will be important. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'll be reading.
Sorceress Fujin chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
::pats her head and hands her a lollipop:: ...Now, NEXT CHAPTER! ::Smirks::
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
:Twirls and nods: I twirl more than I should. It's creepy. _ But it means I'm an...okayly happy person...

Rose :: Okayly isn't a word.

:Covers Rose's mouth: SHUTTUP, I JUST MADE IT UP! IT'S A WORD NOW!

_ ONTO THE REVIEW!

o.o Goddesses! MY MIND JUST WENT BLANK! :Clings to you: It's all short...and leaves me all..."WHAAT'S GOIN' ON!"

That means you have to write more. Or I swear, I will permantantly attach myself to you in a friggin' glomp (Ask Jasmine32, she knows all about being in a death-glomp done by me...)

_ and you're right about little kids being warm and fuzzy 'til they "paint" your room with their "lovely" drawings...

o_o Woah. That was long and pointless.
Jasmine32 chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Nice. You write the children so very well. I can't wait for the next chapter.
AntiCensor chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
Your writing gets better and better still. I can't wait to see the future of these characters and how you elaborate on them, secondary or otherwise. I can't wait to see the rest Ulti.
Sorceress Fujin chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
::crosses arms:: I will expect another chapter NOW! ::smirks and steals a skittle::
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
:Twirls: AW! THAT'S SO CUTE!

I love little kids, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
:Swirls: I'M HERE, I'M HERE! And..reading...

OMG, that's so CUTE!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
::smirks:: CUTE! MORE! APPEARS TO BE VERY INTRIGUING!
Jasmine32 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
It's a good start. I like it. This group sounds adorable already so please continue.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3