Reviews for Starting Over: Sorceress of the Cards
10 years will you please update
Claire Danielle chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
I hope this gets continued one day. I'd really like to see what's next for them all.
arcanasage chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I loved the first story, and I love how this story has started. Please update it I really would like to know how this story will pan out.
maryjane5000 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
The original was good I'd even say very good as not only did it keep you interested but you made it believeable that Ranko wasn't Ranma (unlike other Ranma really a girl Fics) but now I read this and once again you captured my interest but then you abandoned it but I hope you will UPDATE soon & won't leave it like this
Tadaben chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I am greatly enjoying this, and it may have been years since you last dealt with this story, but I hope you do continue it.

As it comes to suggesting something, i would request you

1. finish this chapter

2. finish this story

3. let uranus apologize at some point
animefreak 171 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
UPDATE DAMNIT u finished the first part of the series so PLEASE dont leave us hanging UPDATE THE FIC DAMNIT ITS ASWOME!
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
You know it is a bit sickening that you have let this languish for 5 years. This small snippet for chapter 2 of Arc 2 is a punch to the gut and not emotionally resolved. You don't spend enough time in Nerima disarming us before this event happens.

Did you give up on your second arc? Did something happen in school making you no longer care about Sakura or some other aspect of this fic?

Spokavriel yahoo. com
bsmitty chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
So, when are you going to update, if ever?
Wolfman chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Hmm, Ranko making threats, should I be worried for Bakura?
God's servant chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I do enjoy reading the Starting Over: Do you want to be friends? and this sequel. The only complaint I have is that you use "was" in both places where it is appropriate and also where the word "were" would be used. I'm surprised that none of your pre-readers caught it before. If these stories are a good sampling, you have very good ideas and can express them in text well. Maybe you should give the Starting Over series a re-read so you can correct the grammar errors. Keep up the creative plot-lines and don't give up no matter what others say.
noctyr chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
I'm curious if this story will continue? I see that it has been quite a long time from the last update. If it is a lost project please mark it as such so that I know not to waste my time checking in on it.
Rei-ryoko chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
I realy like the fic, please work on it aging and are you going to get Ranko an Yu-Gi-Yo deck or have her go Jubaan and do some Yomaan hunting
James Rennfield chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I'm loving these stories and I can't wait for the updates to keep coming.

One thing you mention that's a bit off. In this story you mention that Ryoga didn't know about his mother being remarried. But in the last story you mentioned that Ryoga was thinking about going home and seeing his Step Father and his mother. Just thought you should know about it.

Keep up the good work.
Asgeras chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Congratulations on going into the realm of a massive multiverse crossover. :P

I don't have a ton to say so far, besides that I like what I've seen so far, and am hoping that this fic isn't going to remain dead. Thanks for posting what you already have though.
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Like the story, especially how you tie the characters together. Especially Xellos. My favorite character in Slayers. Wish you would continue this story, I was really interested all through the first and was happy to see a second. Patience, while not my strongest point...ah who am I kidding, I don't have any. Hope to see what you continue with.