Reviews for Excuse Me
Bockibear chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Love this story! Please update!
xFlipJamsx chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Please update
mangafn chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
wowww it's such a nice story. WILL YPU UPDATE?
5123 chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
love it more please!
tia smith chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
come on update soon
Suspicious Soup chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Cook? I'm surprised she won't burn up the kaiba mansion. I liked the ending of chapter 4. It just all falls into place. There were only a few grammatical problems that I am sure you can fix seeing as they are quite nminor. Right now you probably thinking I''m someone who like to criticize but no. I like to look at the positive side of stories and this is definitely going to my favorites list. Thankyou for writing something so entertaining and at the same time appropriate.

-Severine
AmQaudrus chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
This is sweet ! :D

love it , you should really continue ! X3 !

One for my favorites ! :D
Gaignun Girl chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
This story is so..Kawaii! Please update soon! Dying to read here! ]
TeaG chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
Because you said that you love reviews.. here is one ;)

*smirk* I had to read your story once again (I nearly forget was has happened..) and I must say.. it was very funny and I couldn't stop grinning XD And that 8 o'clock in the morning ..in the holidays *lol* In other words.. I love that story Kaiba is so awful sometimes XXD *lol* But it is very very great and I would love to read the next chapter soon
animegirl chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
i am so glad you update i saw the story and it sounded interesting to i decided to read it but when i did it looked so familiar and then i realized i already read this and i just forgot and i ended up reading the whole thing again anyways great chapter i cant wait to see what happens next and what happens when anzu cooks dinner

plz update ASAP!
LuvinAniManga chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
But yeah for cooking! :-D I love it when Anzu's a cook. And the chapter was cute nonetheless. Still trying to remember all that happened...but I did skim through the last chapter. So it's all good. Still enjoying it! PLEASE UDPATE SOON!
Rangerette chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
this is quite good. I really like hoe the story is flowing so far! please update soon.
IllyriaVerona chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
WOP! Thanks for the update! I really liked this story and I'm super glad it's back!
woochann chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
You are a AWSOME writter! I love your story! I was hooked from the very start! Hope you can update soon! And maybe I am just being silly but I always thought Yugi was spelled with one u. I hate saying stuff like this it makes me feel bad or rude I guess you could say. Hope your having a nice day!
Lady-Crymsyn chapter 6 . 7/10/2007