Reviews for Excuse Me
jarjayes chapter 6 . 1/2
WOW! This is actually very good!
But I see you haven't updated in FOREVER!
This is very good!

Kaiba's mean...he really is.
And Kaiba has to get her out the house.
I wonder what he will do to achieve that?
jarjayes chapter 5 . 1/2
I get inspired by other writers myself.
I'm writing a Seto/Anzu fic presently and I've been reading all this lately for inspiration and such. I've gotta stop eventually and just get to it.

People, never run into a burning building!
jarjayes chapter 4 . 1/2
The CURSE OF THE FALLEN BAGEL...LOL!
jarjayes chapter 3 . 1/2
Another dream?

Must've been that bagel...that's why people shouldn't eat off the floor?
jarjayes chapter 2 . 1/2
The side-effects of dropping your bagel on the floor to pick it up an eat it: lustful dreams...

in Kaiba's case, it must have been caused by the slap to his face that probably smacked his pent up sex hormones loose.

The scene with the bagel was funny...it was really hilarious!

But tell me, ain't it a bit too early to have anyone drooling over anyone?
Or could this be due to the air conditioning not working right?
Or the bagel laced with rat poison?
And the extra large mug of coffee?
Many question. Many theories.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 1/2
GULP!

Although, I did love the scene where Anzu slapped Kaiba I have to say that that wasn't reason enough to do it. Just because he called her ugly?

I see where this is going though. But still, not enough reason to slap the guy.
He deserves it but not enough reason. It just shows that she has too much of a short fuse and that she's still immature.

Um, loved the scene where he's nitpicking at her resume to find even spelling errors to it so that he can have enough reason not to give her an interview. That was funny.
Bockibear chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Love this story! Please update!
xFlipJamsx chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Please update
mangafn chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
wowww it's such a nice story. WILL YPU UPDATE?
5123 chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
love it more please!
tia smith chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
come on update soon
Suspicious Soup chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Cook? I'm surprised she won't burn up the kaiba mansion. I liked the ending of chapter 4. It just all falls into place. There were only a few grammatical problems that I am sure you can fix seeing as they are quite nminor. Right now you probably thinking I''m someone who like to criticize but no. I like to look at the positive side of stories and this is definitely going to my favorites list. Thankyou for writing something so entertaining and at the same time appropriate.

-Severine
AmQaudrus chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
This is sweet ! :D

love it , you should really continue ! X3 !

One for my favorites ! :D
Gaignun Girl chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
This story is so..Kawaii! Please update soon! Dying to read here! ]
TeaG chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
Because you said that you love reviews.. here is one ;)

*smirk* I had to read your story once again (I nearly forget was has happened..) and I must say.. it was very funny and I couldn't stop grinning XD And that 8 o'clock in the morning ..in the holidays *lol* In other words.. I love that story Kaiba is so awful sometimes XXD *lol* But it is very very great and I would love to read the next chapter soon