Reviews for Excuse Me
Bockibear chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Love this story! Please update!
xFlipJamsx chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Please update
mangafn chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
wowww it's such a nice story. WILL YPU UPDATE?
5123 chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
love it more please!
tia smith chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
come on update soon
Suspicious Soup chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Cook? I'm surprised she won't burn up the kaiba mansion. I liked the ending of chapter 4. It just all falls into place. There were only a few grammatical problems that I am sure you can fix seeing as they are quite nminor. Right now you probably thinking I''m someone who like to criticize but no. I like to look at the positive side of stories and this is definitely going to my favorites list. Thankyou for writing something so entertaining and at the same time appropriate.

AmQaudrus chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
This is sweet ! :D

love it , you should really continue ! X3 !

One for my favorites ! :D
Gaignun Girl chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
This story is so..Kawaii! Please update soon! Dying to read here! ]
TeaG chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
Because you said that you love reviews.. here is one ;)

*smirk* I had to read your story once again (I nearly forget was has happened..) and I must say.. it was very funny and I couldn't stop grinning XD And that 8 o'clock in the morning the holidays *lol* In other words.. I love that story Kaiba is so awful sometimes XXD *lol* But it is very very great and I would love to read the next chapter soon
animegirl chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
i am so glad you update i saw the story and it sounded interesting to i decided to read it but when i did it looked so familiar and then i realized i already read this and i just forgot and i ended up reading the whole thing again anyways great chapter i cant wait to see what happens next and what happens when anzu cooks dinner

plz update ASAP!
LuvinAniManga chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
But yeah for cooking! :-D I love it when Anzu's a cook. And the chapter was cute nonetheless. Still trying to remember all that happened...but I did skim through the last chapter. So it's all good. Still enjoying it! PLEASE UDPATE SOON!
Rangerette chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
this is quite good. I really like hoe the story is flowing so far! please update soon.
IllyriaVerona chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
WOP! Thanks for the update! I really liked this story and I'm super glad it's back!
woochann chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
You are a AWSOME writter! I love your story! I was hooked from the very start! Hope you can update soon! And maybe I am just being silly but I always thought Yugi was spelled with one u. I hate saying stuff like this it makes me feel bad or rude I guess you could say. Hope your having a nice day!
Lady-Crymsyn chapter 6 . 7/10/2007