Reviews for A thousand reasons
yaba chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Super cute two-shot. Absolutely loved this :)

Yana
x0xjaveetax0x chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
i loved it!
x0xjaveetax0x chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
aww i loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
I loved this fanfiction.

My favourite line is:

"There are a thousand reasons why he shouldn’t be doing this, but as he gazes, transfixed, at her breath-taking beauty, he can’t recall a single one."
saturn567 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
great update!
i-luv-24 chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
that was brill!
nlgfan1 chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
I love your writing style! I love this story so much. I hope you decide to write more!

That was fantastic!
nlgfan1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I just discovered this fic and I totally loved it!

Off to read the second chapter.
chezlovesyou chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
AMAZING! great, just as the chapter before- so sweet and realistic! i love reading you stories!
chezlovesyou chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
i just stumbled uopn this piece, and i have to say, as always, i love your writing style- this is great so far...
MBooker chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
This may be my favorite line:

Good job...
Amy chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
You have me saying, "AW! THAT WAS SOO CUTE!" I read my review for chapter one and I must have been in a mood or something. I hope I'm sounding friendly enough now to make up for it. I love this and I really do want you to continue to write T/M. You write them very well and I can't wait for another one of your stories! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
mnseidel chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
i absolutly love this. you write wonderfully. Please keep this up
slugsbay chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
This was really wonderful. I loved the way you described Tony's thoughts, dismissing all his objections. You've got both characters perfectly. Please continue.
bookworm03 chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Loved it! Great continuation of the first chapter. This part is absolutely pricless. "And finally, she is naked before him...There are a thousand reasons why he shouldn’t be doing this, but as he gazes, transfixed, at her breath-taking beauty, he can’t recall a single one."

So glad you added on Tony's point of view.:)