Reviews for Shinobi Showdown
pianoman555 chapter 27 . 2/5/2014
Hey, I am not entireley sure that you even write on this site anymore but if you do and you read this, pleas please I am begging you, do not let this story die. It is literaly one of the best fics I have ever read and another thing, I m looking foward to Hinatas fight so much that I died little when I realized that you had nkt put it up before it went on hiatus. (ps if you do continue, then please have Hinata do well in the competition I would love you forever).
Guest chapter 27 . 2/11/2013
Please continue this story! :)
pavjeet8 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Wow even Shino raised his hand suprising hahahah
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 1/1/2010
cool
kyuubilord chapter 27 . 3/16/2008
cool chapter
Tsukuyomi99 chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
kinda bland... but its alright
Pat chapter 27 . 12/13/2007
Wow, it's been a long while since my last visit XD... I must say that you haven't updated for a while, but hoping that you will in the near future, I just wanna say this chapter rocked! Loved the Sakura-Ayame battle. Ayame abilities are cool, although she had to pay a high prize for them.

And now it's Saikou's turn... man, Kanpuu really is in trouble. Hope she'll at least survive. Do update already!
ShadowBack chapter 27 . 11/4/2007
Great chapter, they are both awesome!
Nanadaime Hokage chapter 27 . 10/16/2007
That certainly was one, awesome fight! I gotta say Ayame's abilities rock and Sakura put up a great fight. It saddens me she lost, but you can't win them all. And I was waiting for Saikou's fight, so I do hope you'll update sometime soon.

Great work!
Naruto Beauty chapter 27 . 10/1/2007
I gotta admit that the fight between Ayame and Sakura lived up to my expactations: it was spectacular, intense and creative. Plus the inside on Ayame rocked!

Can't wait to see how Kanpuu will do against Saikou. Update ASAP!
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 27 . 9/30/2007
Awsome you should check out some of my storys
Hinata All the Way chapter 27 . 9/25/2007
Nice chappie. I must admit that the fight between Sakura and Ayame was really good and the revelation about Ayame was awesome. I can't wait to read about Saikou's match, so do update when you can!
Pat chapter 27 . 9/19/2007
Yay, girl Power! XD

This chapter simply rocked! It was spectacular and intense, plus we got a huge inside on Ayame. Nice twist. It makes me wanna find out how badly Kanpuu is gonna lose to Saikou (coz I doubt she'll win).

Update when you can!
FictionReader98 chapter 27 . 9/13/2007
Oh...very good chapter. I quite enjoyed this one, mostly because of the Sakura vs. Ayame match, which I simply found spectacular.

First thing I want to comment on is why Ayame is on Fugato's team. Wow. And damn. She's some kind of soul container for the Nekomata. Did not see that coming. And it grants both a blessing and a curse, where she can use multiple abilities, which as Shikamaru said: fighting her is like standing against an entire legion of shinobi! This is beyond troublesome!

One thing I don't understand is why Ayame? I understand how she become the seal, but not part of the why. Specifically, why Ayame selected? It was said that this procedure was preformed on her, that tells me it could been done on anyone. No one said that Ayame was special, or the only one to handle the prodecure, so why Ayame? Did she volunteer for that responsibilty, or did someone volunteer for her? Maybe I'm looking too much into, but it seems there's something more to this.

It was interesting to see Fukamaru shout out for her to stop, quite...frantically. Maybe that one reviewer that wanted Fukamaru and Ayame to get together will get his/her wish. Though, this...ability...sounds very similar to Kakuzu.

Speaking of such, Sasuke himself was quite impressed with Sakura during her match. Interesting, especially since he rarely expresses interest in anything. I have an idea as to why, but we'll see if the story confirms it or not.

The match itself was, as I said, spectacular. Both kunoichi were quite impressive, with Ayame using all those different

techniques, and Sakura had superb evading skills, able to summon giant shuriken, even a few clever tactics. It's sad to see that Sakura lost already, even if she was impressive. I'll admit that I'm more than a little dissapointed over it. I was looking forward to seeing the full extend of her abilites. Maybe next time...whenever next time is.

Now we get a Saikou and Kanpuu match, to which I'm going to guess...Kanpuu get's slaughtered. Big time.

Overall, a very, very well written chapter and I greatly look forward to the next one. Hey, I caught up to the current chapter. Cool!
FictionReader98 chapter 26 . 9/13/2007
Quite a chapter, with a few intense fights and unexpected relevations.

Let's start with the Lee vs Hasaki. Hasaski was an interesting character. Like Tenten, he used a variety of different weapons. Unlike Tenten, he also posess some kind of mechanical lion (not sure how it works. The puppet master techniuqe, automatic, something else?). It's interesting that you gave Hasaki an actual flashback, unlike so many of the others. Makes me wonder if he still has a part to play.

Lee's speech at the end was a nice touch, and you did a good job on both Lee himself and the fight.

Then we have the Usume Kim vs Ikao fight. That was very interesting, seeing that Kim has the use of something called Ryuuken, making her a freakin taijutsu expert. Hmm...a match between her and Lee, or one of the Hyuga, would definately be one worth seeing, especially if she only used 10% in this match.

Then we have Kendo vs Arashi...all ten seconds of it. No real surprise there.

Still hoping to see a Sasuke vs Neji match. Hopefully during this 1st round.

Looking at the results of the Popularity contest. Hinata came in first, cool. She probably would had been my first choice, followed by Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru and Fukamaru.

Then a trailer of Sakura vs Ayame. I greatly look forward to this match. Overall, excellent job, as usual.