Reviews for Hope For More
Kryzdrei Gonzaga chapter 20 . 1/12/2010
awesome...

hehehe...
Pricilla Grey chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
I have to tell you that this is the first Chelsea/Raven fic I've ever read and I'm so glad I did! This is really great and I can't wait to finish it :)
J chapter 20 . 3/14/2008
This is much better than most (OK, all) of the Raven/Chelsea stories I've been reading. The others are generic, all exactly the same, kind of childish and predictable. But yours was more real. I actually kind of felt for the characters and their turmoil. You almost lost me with the scene when Raven saw Ben with Chelsea and she stormed off. I almost quit because I thought you were falling into the same trap that the others seemed to gravitate towards and I’ve had it up to here with those others. But you made it work and I'm glad I stuck with it. About your song choice at the end, that was nothing short of PERFECTION. You were reading my mind.

Earlier while I was reading and thinking about Raven's predicament and how she was worried about what her actions were doing to Chelsea I was thinking of another of Van Morrison’s songs, "Astral Weeks” that part about "Here I am, standing in your sad arrest trying to do my very best". That song itself as a whole, in my mind, is the perfect compliment for a story like this. If you’ve heard it, then you have to know what I mean. If not, get it and listen to it and you will. When I think about that song, I automatically think about “Sweet Thing”, because they’re the two best songs on that album (and both of them as a pair fit perfectly with this story), and how if things ended they way I hoped they would, that it was the PERFECT song to end with. Then you did exactly that and I had to say something and leave you a review. I’m gonna have that nice fuzzy feeling for the rest of the night. Thank you so much. I wish I could give something back, but alas, I’m no writer. There’s a Jessie/Katie story over at the Once and Again page, by Janine2, called About a Girl. Read it and you might be able to get an idea of what I’m talking about when I say nice fuzzy feeling. That’s actually the story I always think about when I listen to these two Van Morrison songs.
In-betweens chapter 20 . 5/20/2007
This was a great story. Loved it from beginning to end. I think that's all I have to say, everything else was said in the other chapters. Okay one last thing: YAY...they finally got together and are staying that way!
In-betweens chapter 19 . 5/20/2007
Glad that they're still acting normal around each other. They might even act better around each other now then they have since Raven started to avoid Chelsea.
In-betweens chapter 18 . 5/20/2007
Well their second kiss was definitly better then their first. Glad they got to talk a little bit. They should be able to get the rest out in the open after Raven isn't grounded.
In-betweens chapter 17 . 5/20/2007
Well this is a way to let Chelsea know how much she cares about Raven. Scare her half to death and into thinking she's lost Raven and everything becomes clear. Or that's what I'm kind of hoping will happen. I hope they find Raven soon. I think she's in the park where she first realized she was in love with Chelsea.
In-betweens chapter 16 . 5/20/2007
Damn another strike to Raven's already breaking heart. I just hope she gets that message and actually calls back.
In-betweens chapter 15 . 5/20/2007
That's great to know she liked it. She's allowed to be confused. Just as long as she ends up finding out how unconfused she can be...with Raven. (I'm hoping)
In-betweens chapter 14 . 5/20/2007
Well looks like its out in the open and right now its not going so well. They both now need time. Hopefully not too much time because Raven will go nuts if its too long a time.
In-betweens chapter 13 . 5/20/2007
Have to love Eddie while he's trying to get out of something. He's hillarious. I feel bad for Chelsea but I'm hoping now that she has her mind set she'll go see Raven and get answers. I just hope Raven will give them to her and not some fake ones and that Chelsea won't freak out.
In-betweens chapter 12 . 5/20/2007
If she doesn't talk to Chelsea its going to make this whole thing a lot bigger. I mean its big cause she's in love with her but Chelsea doesn't know that yet. But if Raven keeps walking over this small pot hole she created its only going to get bigger as she ignores it.
In-betweens chapter 11 . 5/20/2007
Raven seriously needs to talk to someone about this. I hope once Eddie gets over himself and the issue (which I hope he does instead of him not getting over it) that once he gets over it he can be the one Raven talks to.
In-betweens chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
Lets just hope her parents don't find out about her cutting. As for Eddie I'm hoping he only needs some time. It would be horrible if he stopped being her friend because of this. After all if what Ben said was true Raven isn't the only one that feels like this. So he'd lose both his best friends.
In-betweens chapter 9 . 5/20/2007
Shit! Okay...maybe she should have told Eddie before she admitted it to Ben. Damn I hope Eddie won't really freak out and stop talking to her. He's too good a friend to do that, I hope. Also kind of glad it wasn't Chelsea.