Reviews for Ranma the Werelion
Silverscale chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
A most excellent story, you are one of the few to make Ranma into a werelion and not into a weresmilodon or a werecheetah. I hope you will get inspiration to continue the story.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Very interesting, I can't wait to see what both of Ranma's forms look like in hybrid form! Thank goodness Genma isn't Ranma's real father, that must be a huge relief to Ranma, since he'll most likely still look good when he's older.
Innortal chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Very good. I like how you set things up. It should be interesting what you do with Ranko.

Innortal
animewatcher chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
interesting.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
werelion...ranma...with britney...now ive seen everyhing!
Really Bad Fanfiction chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
First of all, your spelling and grammar are terrible. Learn to use commas. Also, try to write longer paragraphs, and more description-not just poorly written conversation.

Second, you appear to subscribe to the absolutely idiotic "Evil Genma" school of stupidity. At least try to do it well. If Nodoka is smart and excellent, then why was she stupid enough to marry Genma, the student of a notorious pervert and apparently also an idiot? If she wanted to give Ranma a father figure, wouldn't it have been better to marry someone slightly competent? Also, what about her obsession with manliness, and the seppuku contract? The anime and manga make it quite clear that Nodoka is not much better than Genma.

Then there's the fact that if Genma was really so bad, then Ranma, growing up with him as his only role model, would be just as stupid and mysoginistic. The fact that Ranma grew up to be a skilled martial artist and good guy, if a little rough around the edges, proves quite conclusively that Genma, if a bit stupid and greedy, is decent at heart (it shows at several points in the series) and an excellent martial artist. I've never understood how people who tout Nodoka as a perfect parent reconcile her intelligence and superior martial ability (hah!) with the fact that she did, in fact, marry Genma. Doesn't that lead you to believe that there's something good about the guy, or something bad about Nodoka?
R.G. WolfBlade chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Now you got my attation this I want to see keep it up.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22