Reviews for Less Than A Minute
Lina03 chapter 10 . 8/10
Lovely, it was really great how Rodney knew something was wrong and fixed it blind! It was awesome!
RodneyIsGodney chapter 10 . 7/14
I loved this story! I'm really beginning to love BlindRodney fics.

I do, however, need to point out an obvious error (the only one I noticed)...Major Lorne is in the Air Force. Not the Marines. It's quite obvious in the episode "Sunday" where we see him wearing his AF dress blues at Carson's memorial service in the Atlantis gateroom.:(
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Wow! Amazing story! I loved it!
Alerix Slynn chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
Very good! I loved this story, the description and characterisation of each character was very well done.

I'm gladd to be you're 200th reveiwer!
Silverthreads chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
I've always loved this story

Silverthreads (not logged in)
juliet164 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Excellent story line. Very refeshing, a McKay / Zelenka tribute.
DeeDee69 chapter 10 . 10/8/2009
Loved this story. Rodney may come across as arrogant but he always steps up and does what needs to be done for his surrogate family/friends when the time comes. Well written and thoroughly enjoyable. Read it in one sitting. Phew! Also, I have always liked the Mckay/Zelenka dynamic and you capture it beautifully here.
msdarque chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
An excellent story! Just my kind of McKay whump & angst... congratulations!
x Varda x chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
Cool fic.

Love the extended infirmary scenes!

Space1Traveler chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
This one was intense. I loved every minute of it. Thanks for sharing!
ferryboat George chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
Another wonderful story. I'm kind of running out of things to say in these, all your stories are delicious :P
lindajrjt chapter 10 . 2/10/2008
Alls wells that ends well. This was a good story and happily McKay was regaining the use of his sight. My favorite part was when Radek and Rodney fixed the gate in their not so good condition. I loved the part where McKay was able to tell something was wrong just by listening.
Gundambaby chapter 10 . 11/5/2006
Here its below zero and snowing, and Im grateful for your story warming my heart :) thank you
sammy chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
that had me on the edge of my seat! just read all the chapters, great story. anything like it in the future to come?
LadyNiko chapter 10 . 10/20/2006
Go Radek! Radek definitely is the voice of reason when Rodney's off on a wild tangent. :)

I did spot another small typo - member's this time. :-p No apostrophe needed - members is just plain and simple plural in this chapter. No possession of anything (not even their own will, perhaps? *g*)

I enjoyed the story and am looking forward to reading more from you soon!