Reviews for Annoying
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Interesting pairing... or almost apiring. It wasn't even that abd a read. :D
2. Jhuoiiy Marie Boboli chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
i've read this before and i used to think kagura is the only girl that's okay for jakotsu or whatever.. then i read some other fics with jakotsu with some other girls but is still kinda gay and it was great! :D so i think gay-or-bi jakotsu is good with any women! ...you should make more of this pairing or something!
sneaky.silent.ninja chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
i don't think it sucked. it made me laugh ;)
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
lol, Jakotsu's bi Good job, I always luv your work
Candelabra chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
... o.O That's ... kinda weird.

Hah, Jakotsu's bi!

not gay!

Poor guy. *snicker*
ReviewerWriter chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
. Great fic!
The Emcee chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
No. NO NO NO! Jakotsuwoman figure NOT JAKOTSU! D: Any character BUT jakotsu would've made the story good tho
Kaylee A.K.A Kitsusa chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
how kawaii! Never even thought that Jakotsu would even bother to talk to a girl. I figured that they're as good as dead to him. Oh well. I love it! Keep up the good work! GO YOU!
TheDamnedIdiot chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Nice. I was looking everywhere for this pairing.
coolberyl chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Coolie! Never thought I would read such a good Jakotsu x Kagura. It would be kinda cool to see other members of the Shichinintai somehow hangout with other characters from the series, without killing of course. I.E. Shippo and Suikotsu, hehehe (no idea how that would ever happen)...oh, I also love the one-line ending. Very nice XD
shinigami's dark vengance chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I will try to make this nice

It was VERY OOC

Jakotsu is one of my favorite characters

I can tell for a fact

JAKOTSU HATES GIRLS

If it were someone other than Kagura and Jakotsu I am sure it would be a wonderfull story

But it's the kind of ignorance to the characters personality that peeves me

the other thing that is peeving me

please dont put in japanese unless you are ABSOLUTELY sure of the correctness of it

for the sake of Yonensei's like myself

If you are displeased by my irritations

There's my email address flame to your hearts content
extemporaneous one chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
well that was.. different, but good all the same!
TenshiSakuraTakai chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Kyaa! This hast to be one of my favorite One-Shots for InuYasha! Your really quite good, keep it up! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. !