Reviews for Group Therapy
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
That was funny... then hilarious when Kristin began to play along. Well done, loved it.
Ihni chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw, poor dr Taylor! But this was great, made me giggle like crazy. Damn, I wish I could have a therapy talk some time, and dare to use any of these ideas. :p Then again, they'd probably lock me up.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
was too much. I loved the by-play and that Kristin finally joined in. giggles. Very nicely done.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Ford and Kristin going along and it being the Captain's idea are as far form realistic as it can get, but it was still hilarious! I almost laughed out loud...
ReggieRogue chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
That was SO FUNNY! Im still confused as to why Bridger would set up an appointment with that doc only to have them make fun of it. But it was still very funny and I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you 4 writing this fic!
Questfan chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I laughed so much I cried! That was hilarious especially since my daughter's favourite buzz word at the moment is "Random!" Thanks for some fun.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
*falls off chair laughing*
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
"I'm Batman!" Best line EVER! Loved the story! So hilarious! So Random! LOVED it! Good job!
Kate chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I read this when you first posted it several years ago and loved it then. Even after re-reading it it's still hillarious:)
me chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
One of the funniest stories I've ever read
ApocalypticPyro chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
FRICKIN' AWESOME!
I died! That was the greatest thing I have read in a long time. _ Mega props to you! You got the personalities perfect.
I must say, if you ever write something like this again, I'll be one of the first to read it. _ Good job!
-AP
mmselle chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Absolutely hilarious! One of very few fictions to elicit out-loud laughter. The only thing I don't understand is why Bridger set up the consultation and then asked Lucas to take this course of action... but it doesn't matter. The story content is great.
M14Mouse chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Did not review this fic? ::hits herself over the head with a hammer.:: Bad me...Bad me...this is a very funny fic. Keep up the great work! :)
sara chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
hahahahahahaha this is the second time i've read this and i guess i forgot to leave a review the first time, but this was hilarious i wish there were more seaquest fics out there like this one! nice job! hehehehehehe
NocturnalFerri chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Hey, i read this a long time ago...and well, i guess i forgot to review. But im doin that now, so it doesn't matter. I really liked the fic. It was hilarious! I sseriously crack up each time i read it. Great job.