Reviews for How Do You Keep Love Alive
LaRocca chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I really hope you're going to keep this story alive. (:
Mouse In The Corner chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
“She doesn’t understand basketball!” Nathan threw out desperate for Whitey to see there was no way Haley could be manager. Whitey couldn’t help but laugh at Nathan causing him to seethe even more.

“It’s not that hard of a sport…you play it.”

“I can’t believe this!” Nathan blew out annoyed. “You know…you…”
LaLa94 chapter 17 . 7/18/2007
This is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction...
hybridwolf10 chapter 17 . 5/12/2007
Love your fic! It was amazing!
xSmile chapter 17 . 5/8/2007
aw..i cnt believe its over..& omg im so happy u UDed! :D :D aw that was so mushy & cutee
JamesLover23 chapter 17 . 5/7/2007
aww that was awesome sad that it's over
Naley chapter 17 . 5/7/2007
I’m so sad it’s over. This story was amazing! I’m glad that Nathan and Haley were able to work things out and are happy in the future.

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
so where's the rest of the story? I thought it was done already. It was a really good story too.
anonymous chapter 14 . 3/12/2007
PLEASE UPDATE...THIS STORY IS BEYOND AWESOME
marie chapter 14 . 2/23/2007
this is an amazing story...when are you goin to post?
KatelynMichelle chapter 14 . 1/13/2007
I love this story so much. I really like this chapter. The ending was a little criptic but I love cliffhangers. Update soon.
deli41321 chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
yay you finally updated lol. Why should they all be worried about tomorrow. Is sometning bad going to happen to lucas because of his hcm. If it does then I really hpe that he will be ok and that it will bring naley even closer. I really hope that nathan isn't going to shut haley out again because I honestly don't think that poor girl could take it. Please ud soon.

Delia
CCScott23 chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
amazing, ud soon!
xSmile chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
LOL “Hey, if I’ve got it….flaunt it, right?” Haley started laughing and almost fell over when they reached the gym but Lucas grabbed her before she fell.

“Oh my god, Lucas!” she gasped out. “You did not just say that!” he smirked and shrugged in innocence. “It’s times like these I wonder if you were supposed to be born a girl,”

hahahah..thas hilarious lol..omg i love their relationship..how hes so overprotective of her & how she leans back on him for support. sigh so cute lol..omg yay the naley's getting betta..but omg now im freaked out cuzza the foreshadowing hint thing in the end! is lucas gna faint on tha court or somethnig?..great chap :)
coox chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
wow that was a long chap, and i luved it...cnt wait 4 the next i hope nathan and haley talk things out then pls! ud soon