Reviews for A Scoundrel's Company
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
To be posted 8 October 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

TSL on Peragus: With both of them locked in the cell briefly, the Exile and Atton size each other up.
Sannguine chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Yep, my favorite one I've read so far. I love how you write Atton; you're totally in tune with his attitude and mannerisms, yet you give him that extra spark of personality he doesn't have in game. Love it. ;D

And as far as your character goes, I love her spirit and spunk, (sounds pervy, huh?) but it's a good combo, those two. Throw in a perfect plot of this fic, and mix in some dry humor, and my god, you have an awesome display of fanfiction.

Love it, keep it up :D
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Nah, as much as our dearly beloved Atton would love it, probably not... -sigh-

Have I told you that your characterisation of him is fantastic yet? Seriously, I can hear his voice in my head... creepy.
Dvana chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
hee hee, of course the fic had a point; atton with his shirt off.

My brain says "why didn't they use the plasma torch" and the rest of me beats it down and points at the first part of my review. Eh heh. very nice.
Dranzen chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This was _very_ funny, and incredibly interesting. Probably my favorite so far.

However, I have two more to read... dun dun dun.

You're very good at describing things that normally one can't. Exploit it! xD

Zen-chan
I am no longer available chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Good story, captured a nice intense moment. I sometimes found the emotional swings a bit too fast, though.
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
_ this one was all flirty! _ onto the next one! _
LuvsDelkoSpeed chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
'Atton had moved beyond removing his jacket- he'd removed his shirt. Both of them.'

Can I please be the Exile for a day? PLEASE?

Good stuff.

It's missing a make-out scene though., :D But that might be arranged in the next one? Maybe? :D

Anyhoo, rock on! I'm reading!
Mellyna chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Yay! Another great work. These are just so much fun to read. Looking forward to the next one.
gekkeiju chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
i have to ask myself why i love the Atton/Exile romance so much, and i decided that i didn't care.

its just too much wonderful, fan-girl fun.

i look forward to more.
Revan's Pet Duck chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Ah... I liked it. XD Hopefully more snippets shall attack soon! Much kudos for you!
VanillaLatte chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Wow... Amber, this was really great! I loved the back and forth between Aelyn and Atton... it just smacked of Han and Leia snarkiness - especially when he had her up against the wall.

Very well written, funny, and touching. Keep up the good work!
Sinjinn chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Good googley moogley! I've never been more grateful for my little desk-fan thing than while reading this :). You've made an Atton admirer outta me with these things - you write these characters very well and I'm thoroughly enjoying them all. I'm also desperately hoping you have tons and oodles more where these came from.

Thanks for sharing!
Cliff Zingler chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
El Dag Yo.

Am enjoying every single one of these snippets. How many do you think you'll make, anyway?

Please say loads and loads and loads!
qt3.14159 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Fantastic. Better than fantastic. Great banter, excellent descriptions... I think I was drooling right along with Aelyn.

Really, it's just wonderful.