Reviews for No Matter What
xlily-mayx chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
this was amazing! i love the part when Harry told them how happy he was they were coming with him. i have read almost all of your stories and they are all amazing but i like this the best! Keep writing you are great.

lily-rose
hannahgrace17 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow, this is like the millionth story of yours that I've read, and I love them all! Sorry for not reviewing all of them, but this one should count as about ten. :) You're such a completely fantastic writer! I love reading what you write! Thanks so much!
Storm Dancer chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
WOw,WOW,WOW,WOW !1

That was so great I loved it you are great at this! Keep writing!
wallflower1332 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
aw i liked it.

i am actually going to read it again.

right now.
EmRosey chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Aww:):)!
Sevilla Baens chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
OMG FLUFF.
RonLuvR chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
i really really really liked that! lotz better than other fics ive read about those two. urs was pretty realistic, if u ask me. nice job D
AccioWeasleyTwins chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
You...are my new favorite fan fic writer. I ADORE how you write Ron/Hermione.
fancycup411 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
omg how adorable! i love it!
Calisian chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I squee. I hate that word, but it's the only one to describe it.

Lordy, too cute-nicely done!
witches with awesomeness chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
loved it
TheSingingBlob chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Marshmalow! :)

This was great...I couldn't write that if I tried...never been anywhere close to that situation...you must have a wonderful imagination!

-TheSingingBlob-

PS: Fall Out Boy is my favorite too! I like the song 'Of All the Gin Joints In all the World' best.
ronownsmysoul chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Yea! Finally the sexual tension is broken! You know, ususally I find the more intense RonHermione stories hard to swallow- they seem so out of character. But this seemed very natural. Great job. Oh and rock on with being a hopeless romantic! Me too!
paintthesilence chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Oh, this one is great too! Well written and fluffy at the same time. :)
sam250505 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Currently reading through all you stuff and still loving it immensely. All harmless and enjoyable fluff, very much my favourite author of the moment. O and you say that you wish you were english, i am english and i dont think i have once noted any of the annoying and unwelcome american-isms that seem to endemic in this place. Just promise me you'll never use the term "guys". Its the worst of the american-isms we have to endure