Reviews for The Hypnotist
Rae chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Update please!
whitehead chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
There's one typo that made me laugh out loud:

"But I was busty last night and forgot to eat finner. Why aren’t you at work?”

- She was busty last night?
crackwhoresninnygoat chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Grammatical errors abound. Get a beta and use spell check. Not to mention, this story sucks.
fasdfawet chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I thought you'd retired?
KittyPryde chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
My Review:

This is a good start but I think with a little re-reading and post-writing you can improve greatly. For example there was an abundance of grammatical errors. If you have Microsoft Word you can utilize Spelling and Grammer check. If you do not have Microsoft Word you can try to find a Beta Reader or you can look up words in a dictionary. If you spend a little more time double and triple checking your story before you post it I believe that your writing can improve greatly. Try to do that on your fifth chapter. :)

NOTE:

I just wanted to say that some of the reviews on here are kinda mean. People should be considerate of this persons feelings. Instead of leaving mean reviews leave reviews that give him/her constructive criticism not just criticism.
Okay chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
Well...ah...how do I say this. They are WAY out of character. Olivia would never think about how good she looks. Its a little immature. You REALLY need to fix the grammer too.
CoryS chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Ok...didn't like it at all. I know its fiction but, its just too unrealistic and too...what's the word...oh yeah, immature. How old are you? You must be just a kid or something because in real life adults would not be like that and especially Elliot and Olivia. Its just way too uncharacterisic of them both. Elliot would never in a trillion years try to do that to kathy! So I give this story a thumbs down. And you rushed the story along too fast.
JustAnotherRegret chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
um i don't want to say this story is bad but it's not good either. You were very out of character on everyone and some parts i didn't understand and "The prep was talking to the Captain and Finn about the case. " and a lot of spelling and grammer mistakes. So next time just expand on your plot and make it more beleivable and double the spelling and grammer errors and mistakes. Your not a bad writer i'm just saying their is room for improvment
stopthestupid chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
are you writing this badly on purpose?

or are you just like twelve and don't yet understand the "big people world"?

apparently you don't understand spell check either.
tria246815 chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
they sound like they are going to hire a hitman or something. i love the story update soon
tria246815 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005