Reviews for Vlad and the Girl
William Ferren chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Great start to a story. Plus there isn't enough vlad taltos stories here.

Yours is the only one I found so far.
T. E. Rankin chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
I know you last updated over a 2 years ago but I like this story and it could turn out good please update.
Jhereg10 chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Hey, that's good writing! I am a long-time Brust junkie. Probably have read every book he has written. Have read the Vlad series multiple times. And I like your writing style here, and the storyline is pretty neat too.

Keep going!
Azulcat chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
wow, this looks good! i dont even know this book... i was just reading random fanfictions, but this really looks good so far! its funny too. but make sure not to make margaret a mary-sue. please update soon!
Raina Frost chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
oh, that explains it then. i haven't read through all of the stories yet...

anyway, back to your story then.

its very funny in a victim-meets-hero type of way. its obvious she needs help and yet the communcations - the slight differences in words and nuances and customs and familiarity - make it difficult for them (for her to understand and find help and for Vlad to comprehend or dismiss her predicament, as if she were crazy or in need of help) as difficult as it may come to be for everybody its very amusing for the reader (me! *giggle-sigh*).

i like it, and i would really enjoy reading more chapters if you care to continue. i'm intrigued with how the others would react to her obvious 'alien' behavior and custom. would she be isolated from them for sheer strangeness? or will they find HER the intriguing one and keep her close to sate curiosity? i'm babbling now, so i'm going to stop...
Raina Frost chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
hey, i liked it. the different planet approach was...interesting, considering Vlad's life. anyway what did you mean by honeymoon with Loiosh?