Reviews for Into Dust
icansoar chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Beautifully written! Narcissa is very realistic and Severus, as always, remains an enigma.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
awesome, and Bellatrix is still scary here
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh, this is my favorite of all of them. I'm going to favorite against my ideal of not favoriting already favorited authors.
fiona chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
i love that song.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Like your fic. Added it to C2 Severus Snape (ID 26376) where I have recently become staff member. Hope you like it. (-:
Living in Time chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Never thought about it from her point of view. Then again, like I said before, I need to re-read HBP. I was totally confused about Malfoy in it.

~KP
imelda72 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wow. That was...really fantastic. You know what I liked best about it? That we see how the war and actions of the people on the Dark side cost them so much. It's a wonderful mirror to what we read in canon, where we see the Marauders nearly annihilated and Harry losing any family he has and Tonks falling apart and everything else. I have to be honest, I never thought that the same thing would occur on both sides of the war, but of course it does. And you did a beautiful job showing it.

You're also a bit of a tease, my dear, because I wish we could see more of this Snape/Narcissa dynamic you've created. I don't entirely understand them yet, and I would like to. Will you write more about them? (Of course, I have to check if you already have!)

This was great, though. Narcissa, btw, was properly vain, but-this may sound odd-in a completely realistic way. I mean, I feel like a lot of fanfic authors write her narcissism in a bitter way, as if they want to take her down a notch by showing that anything so beautiful must be shallow. I'm glad you're a better writer than that.
Darcel chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Hi. I just wanted to leave a note saying that I've added your story to my rec list ( I'm rather bad about leaving reviews, but I thought you might like to know.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Strange... but fitting, and it works beautifully.
The Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Once again another brilliant story. :)
Sciens Mulier chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Wow. This was really good, very like them. Wow. !
Ishafel chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
very nicely done!
Jillie Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow. Heavy and deep.

From the Lovely Jillie Rose, who is too tired and lazy to sign in.

Narcissa's character is very interesting. I really like the way she's been portrayed. Excellent. Very dark and distrubing, but very quietly so.

Bravissimo.
ffaddix chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow...uh, no more words.
trlymdlydply1111 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
That was amazing. The tone of the whole piece was so fitting. xo, H