Reviews for Life's Not Perfect
Omg! pls update soon!
Stepheyy chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
O.M.G! I feel for them!
tyil chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
please continue this story its really great!
codypotter chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
whoo i hope the police get andy back i custurdy update soon its cool
VampireWizard chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
PLEASE! PLEASE! let them use magic! Please! I am beggin my soul! MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC! I dont know how it is going to work with out magic, so this will be a big surprise! UPDATE SOON!
VampireWizard chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
WHAT! how can Andy lie like that! That total ass! Prue should have never letted him live in the series! I always hated him! THAT ASS! ASS! ASS! ASS! ASS! ASS! ASS! ASS! ASS! and that big fat bitch ass motha fucka! I hate ANDY! but still nice story!
VampireWizard chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
that was really sad on how Andy had beaten her like that. Next time, use magic! thats what Charmed is about. But hey! This is your story!
Blue-Silkra chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
Oh my god! Andy is an abusive drunk? Oh god. Please please please, 10 X please make Andy get help and let Andy, Prue and Megan be a family again! PLEASE!
new.years.eve chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
OMG, this is so good!
TVCrazed chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
IM HOOKED. U GOTTA UPDATE SOON.

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
NCHS Basketballer15 chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
OMG ilove it please update soon
TheWBQueen chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
You know, I don't think it would be considered kidnapping because Prue and Andy BOTH have custody of Megan. If thy were divorced and Andy had custody, then it would be kidnapping.
shanfan chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
andy would not hurt prue or her died to protect them
andyprue chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
NOO! Please don't let me down! PLEASE! I TRUSTED YOU! DON'T LET ME DOWN LIKE MATT91 DID WITH ME! PLEASE! NO!