Reviews for Immortalis Dominus Dominatus
Lilalice1901 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
I love this story but it's kinda bad that toms secrets are known by his friends riddle was deffinitely more secretive
blackfaerie11 chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
Wow. This story is amazing! You're a freaking genius! *hugs!* If you add on any more chapters, please let me know at Thanx!
blackfaerie11 chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
I do like to learn the spellings of ancient types of English. Kudos - your spelling was mostly right!

By the way, this ROCKS!
blackfaerie11 chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Oh my frickin' god! This is amazing! The diction and layering is beyond the talents of many famous authors of today's world. Looking forward to so much more!
Lily chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
Not fair. You haven't written a new chapter in three years-Writers Block? :D I am aware you have a life other than writing fanfiction, but since this story is just as good as J.K. Rowling's and with the most interesting take on Tom Ridde I've ever seen, I'm desperate to know what happens next. Trust me when I say that you have immense talent in writing. PLEASE WRITE MORE. PLEASE. Your loving fans are desperate. THIS IS SUCH GOOD WRITING. I would be so sad if you gave up on it.
Josiebell chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
I am enjoying your Fanfic. I tried your website, which seems to be down, are there anymore chapters?
Dreamdancer chapter 8 . 6/21/2004
Hey, i think your story is really great. I hope your health gets better!
theoryoferin chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
wow... that's an awesome start. I wish I had the time to read more. :)

by the way, could you possibly tell me how to include italics on FFN? I can't figure it out and the site keeps giving me broken codes. -_-;; my email is if you could email me. thankies.
Laura chapter 8 . 9/1/2003
Wow. This is really good. The only other Tom fics I could find were about him being all nice and such as a child and they always annoyed me. Keep up the good work. Even though its so dark, I can't stop reading it. PLEASE let me know when you have the next chapter up. My e-mail is I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Anemosys chapter 8 . 5/27/2003
Hey! You haven't updated for ages! Are you ever going to continue this story?

Please, I love it! I think Tom is a very anteresting character, and I can't wait for more!
Misty chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Wow...this is the most perverted, twisted, sick, AMAZING stories I have ever read! It's brillantly written, and it displays his terrible childhood so well it almost makes me feel sorry for Tom...almost. This is one of the best stories on . Keep writing, I've been waiting forever for the next chapter. Where is it! You're killing me here!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2003
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more!

Did mention more would be nice?
Insane87 chapter 8 . 1/29/2003
I this is the best storie I have ever read about Toms life!Please continu.
Taricorim chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
This story is sick; sick and brilliant. I have been labelled more than once as a dark writer, and my stories are nothing compared to this.

Can I steal your imagination?

So... criticism:

The story seems a bit harried. Some parts of it could be developed a good deal more. I realise that there is a lot to write into the story (perhaps this is where imagination is detrimental?), but perhaps you could try slowing things down a little, and spending some more time on the details.

The dialogue, in particular, seems a bit lacking; many of the conversations that your characters hold are rather short.

Other than these flaws, this story is excellent. I suggest you ignore the review posted by "anonmoyus" - how could the words of one who does not know how to spell a word when it's laid out in front of him/her possibly have any merit? Certainly one of the best fanfics that I have read in a long time.

natabug chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
oh, great and horrible tradgedy, chapter five isnt loading; i've tried about six different computers and none will show that page.

so far, however, its wonderful- which is perhaps an odd word to use to describe such a dark fic. ive recently been on a bit of a tom riddle kick, and of the several stories ive read (published everywhere- , , ) this is by far the best. you do such a thorough job showing how deep the roots of evil are in this young man. some people have, indeed, complained about its...gory-ness, but those comments are completely off-base. when youre dealing with the rising prince of darkness, its not going to be pretty. youre handling this fomidable challenge beautifully, and i cant wait to see what the next installment brings. cheers~natabug