Reviews for Nothing Ventured
love and petrichor chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
Wow, it's amazing what you find when looking at old fanfics dated 4 years ago.

I have to say, this was really an amazing story, you made a nice balance between Anatoli and Stella, with a little help of Mac. I was really into the story and you made it so that the reader can keep on reading. It was also nice to see what it must've been like with Stella's parents.

Again, this was really amazing, I loved the story, and I hope you get to see this review after about 4 years... :]
Bonasera chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
aww this story was nice and the last chapter was soo sweet..
Monroe Vs Mansfield chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
wow i av only just finished readin this fic and it was fab! :)
Spaceape chapter 9 . 12/21/2005
just read the story and it's really great ! loved it.

keep it up !
Nariel Tinuviel chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
Hi! I'd just discovered this fic of yours, and finished it in one sitting. I must say, I love it! I like the chemistry between Mac and Stella alot, and I think you captured that perfectly. Two thumbs up! And you made me have tears in my eyes in the last chapter...that's a good thing, mind you! Lol. Keep up the great work and hopefully you'll write another good fic down the road.
Steeldust-01 chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
Sad and sweet ... it's a great story.
Cassie chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
Marvelouso! Anatoli would've been proud! Vera!
NPD18 chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
AW! Sorry I didn't get round to reading this last chapter before, but now that I have... :D I'm grinning like some crazy clown thing! SO awesome huni! :D
cae-prince chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
Hey Absolutely Great ending to what can only be called a masterpiece! I'm sorry for not having reviewed for the previous chappies, however I haven't checked in here in like a year... Keep those Mac/Stella stories coming hun!

Cheers!

Caroline
achingankle chapter 9 . 10/31/2005
I ove it!1 I love every bit of it. Please kep up the good work!
Tinker Bell 05 chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
Aw. I'm so sad to see it end- my eye's got watery just reading it. Wonderful story- I'll be expecting more from you.
LadyxMadonna chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
That was an INCREDIBLE story! I'm so sad that it's over!
Megabat chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
Thank you for this wonderfull story. It was sweet touching and very nicely paced. I loved every part I hope that you are going to write more Mac Stella stories.
Dingbat142001 chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
Beautiful.

“You mentioned once that my smile around Mac was like Mom’s around Dad."

Yay Anatoli is a smart guy
Mariel3 chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
Perfect ending to a perfectly lovely story. I hope more inspiration hits and that you can fill those long train rides with more writing! Thanks for the hard work you put into this - it was a pleasure to read!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »