Reviews for Harry Potter And The Return Home
heffronma5 chapter 18 . 11/6/2019
Excellent story - I especially like the way you ended the Malfoy line - JK should have done that instead of giving them the umpteenth time to cause trouble.
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
This is an interesting rewrite. Don't know where the AU happened. But I would think the Triwizard. Harry comes back to Hogwarts with his daughter. Draco has a clone son. Many or a few Death Eaters are dead. Lusus killed by Harry after his wife's death. Bellatrix still at large. But TOM is where the difference is. Stopped at the Death Mark chapter, to come back to here, to write this up. So far, very similar to the HP movies.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 18 . 4/28/2019
Enjoyed this a lot more than I anticipated. An epilogue would not be amiss.
Monster King chapter 18 . 2/20/2018
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
BMS chapter 18 . 1/3/2018
An excellent story.
Ormanik chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I really enjoy this story, my only question is that there are a lot of people that are alive who died previously and I don't know if I missed it or just haven t gotten to it yet. But all around good story
Books85 chapter 18 . 8/8/2017
I cannot believe that I have not read this before today. It just occurred to me that the stories that are posted a chapter at a time (and presumably finished at a similar rate) are inevitably longer and less tightly written than stories like this one that were written in their entirety before they were posted. Shows the difference that editing makes.
1. The lesson in writing.
2. The story, your creation that I suspect will stick with me for a while.
3. Thank you for your generosity in sharing it here.
Snaggledog chapter 18 . 4/6/2017
I have read Summer of Change many times and I decided to read this earlier story. I really enjoyed it and I saw how you progressed as a writer from a so-so beginning to a great ending. I love a Harry that kicks ass and plays by his own rules.

Thanks for writing this and I hope that you will take up writing once again.
creativesm75 chapter 18 . 1/22/2016
Very good. and harry is should not let the enemy come back.
StoryReigns96 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Really need to work on your prose, the writing and especially the dialogue feels very clunky, that's simply not how people talk.
johnapple chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
What a wonderful story Thank you
noreenklose chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
Good story.
I enjoyed reading it, and the only issue I had was the telepathy between Harry and Sam. Sorry, but it wasn't believable. The story was very interesting, though. Thanks for sharing.

KUTGW,
Noreen
SereHime chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
...your writing is kinda stiff...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
"Cut their rent in half and tell them it is a permanent adjustment," Harry you are an idiot. He's an adult with a kid, he never knew about his financial position, and he wants to be an eccentric millionaire, so go act like an nine year old. Ugh. Don't like idiots. I'm out.
CazPeak chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Whoops - just saw that this is completed 8 years ago... when my friend recommended 'recent finds', I assumed just written - not just found. Sorry for the confusion - won't review as I go along any more. Sorry for the confusion...