Reviews for Harry Potter And The Return Home
SereHime chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
...your writing is kinda stiff...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
"Cut their rent in half and tell them it is a permanent adjustment," Harry you are an idiot. He's an adult with a kid, he never knew about his financial position, and he wants to be an eccentric millionaire, so go act like an nine year old. Ugh. Don't like idiots. I'm out.
CazPeak chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Whoops - just saw that this is completed 8 years ago... when my friend recommended 'recent finds', I assumed just written - not just found. Sorry for the confusion - won't review as I go along any more. Sorry for the confusion...
CazPeak chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
A friend recommended this to me... while its an interesting premise, I have to say that I'm pretty turned off by your naming of OCs. Ron & Hermione name their kids after Harry's parents & godfather? Stalker much? Seriously - have they no family [or lives] that they have to steal Harry's family names? It really puts me off your characters. After all - if they missed Harry that much, why wouldn't they name one after him? Instead its supposed to be some creepy tribute to Harry's most important family relationships? Kind of gives me the shudders... its not normal by any stretch.
HoosierCullen chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Very good fic and this being the second one of yours I have read I have to say you are a great writer of fics and I am hoping you write more. I would have liked to have seen Harry fall in love again in this one and give his daughter a woman to look up to other than Hermione, Tonks perhaps. I loved your other fic and hope you write a sequel to Summer and this one was great as well and ended definitively. The OCs were great and though I hate Ron being with Hermione I guess it works for this one. You are a very clever writer and take your stories in directions that are fun to read so all I can say is Keep it up.
Sleepygirl68 chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
Really liked this story.
I don't know why I haven't read it before as I read your other story a while back and enjoyed that one immensely.
Anyway, thanks for writing and sharing your stories with us.
I look forward to maybe one day reading another.
Soki711 chapter 16 . 1/19/2012
Harry is teaching the junior death eaters as well? Not a smart move. He really shouldn't listen to Dumby as he is a procrastinator. Also where is the new and approved Hogwarts. Binns still teaching, Snape as lousy as he ever was with his prejudices and teaching only his Slytherins. No wonder nothing has changed. 4 houses seperated, Slytherins with their pure blood views! Dumbledore never changes and so society never changes.
hawkswench chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
I have just finished your second story and I have to say that you are an excellent story teller. I know it has been awhile but I do hope that you will write another one.
dennisud chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
One very well written action drama.

Well set and you definitely kept all the character whithin the canon given the circumstances!

Samantha was a well liked and rounded character!

My only thing is where was Luna and her twins?

They would have added a bit of odd yet thoughtful fun!
Daled73 chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
I know this is a finished story, but shouldn't edrea have been in the Owlery like Hedwig was?
riegert8 chapter 18 . 12/17/2010
This is a very good story, In my opinion Dumbledore seem like a moron that believe he a god that can force his views on others. I was hoping that Harry tell Dumbledore to shut up and tell him that he don't care for what he have to say, the truth is that I was Dumbledore get killed.
Debbie37 chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
I really liked this story. The writing was good and all the imagery and descriptions were great. The way you wrote Harry was awesome! He was powerful and willing to do whatever it takes to protect his daughter.
ff-anon-18 chapter 18 . 10/9/2010
That was great! I absolutely loved it!
vampiremuggle chapter 18 . 8/15/2010
i love this! the emotions were so real! i have to admit, harry was a little ooc, but it fit the story. plus they did threaten his daughter. amazing story!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Delrusant chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
dialogue between harry and his daughter are too formal for a monoparental family, there is not really any warmth in them.
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »